Do Lovehoney do pricematch?

Do they? Don't want to 'cheat' on lovehoney but there is a £9 saving to be made!

Officially no. They don't aim to be the cheapest because they prioritise quick, efficient and superior service (which to be fair is second to none) - you're paying extra for their discretion, their service, their reliability, their *fantastic* returns policy and their trustworthiness.

That said, if you see a deal that's tempting you, it's always worth emailing customer services to see what they say - they won't match it, but they may be able to do a deal! It's always worth asking (I have before!) :)

Adx

I agree they are the best been shopping here for a few years now, however the 'other' place (our second choice) have never let us down either. might contact them and if they will do it.

ye, i'v seen deals elsewhere before but have always been disappointed not to be buying from here. i guess they have worked out all their margins tho. as it is, most their prices are very competetive pluss the free postage :)

I've just seen a luxury vibe that's around £50 elsewhere but £85 on LH, thus I found this thread.

Watch your postage and delivery times.

To be totally honest with you, I would rather pay the extra. Not only do I know LH is a reliable site, the tracking on parcels and the year returns policy gives me total peace of mind. If I got something from somewhere else and it broke after a month I would be devastated I didn't go with LH.

Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Their service is second to none, it's discrete, it's packaged well, it arrives when they say and they have an unbelievable returns policy. No-one else comes close.

In addition, they have real reviews written by real people and this brilliant forum which in my short time of using it has been very helpful. There is NO competition in my view.

I realise that is quite some price difference but all the above does it for me.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

I've just seen a luxury vibe that's around £50 elsewhere but £85 on LH, thus I found this thread.

Sorry, this was the price difference I was refering to. I would say the original item's £9 difference wouldn't even get me thinking.

For one odd item that happens to be more expensive I would still stay faithful to LH. Simply because on all other items are way cheeper, also they are such a reputable company, service and delivery are second to none, and other companies may not have free delivery, 1 year returns policy or such great customer service.

The delivery is free on orders over £5.

I have to agree that LH has one of the best customer service departments I've encountered absolutely anywhere BUT with high value items, price difference like that are hard to ignore.

In this case you'd be paying £35 extra simply for peace of mind?

I very much doubt that the price I could save by going elsewhere will outweigh the return of a £100 sex toy that didn't work out for us. No quibbles, no questions asked, amazing service.

LoveHoney has the best customer service of any company I have ever experienced

i only shop with lovehoney, i do know i can pay a little less then lovehoney charge, for some items but i know that if i do have any issues, with a purchase if it isnt working right, if i dont get on with it i can send it back with no questions asked and get a refund or something else and as not many places would offer a free return on a used sex toy or any other used item it works out better for me to stay with lovehoney even though im paying slightly more on some things on an odd occasion :)

I'm going to echo the other sentiments - to be honest, LH is the only site I use. I don't mind paying extra for a product, because not many sites offer free trackable delivery, a whole 365 day return policy and reward points for shopping with them. It may not be the cheapest, but the whole wealth of benefits you get for shopping with LH make it totally worth it.

I don't think I've over paid for an item on lovehoney yet. With the amazing offers they run i buy off my wishlist when the offers are on.

I trust lh, no matter what happens there's a quick easy fix and the reviews are all really honest. They don't say well everythings brilliant (most of it is) and you'll never have a problem with anything they are pretty upfront and say well if there's a problem please get in touch. :-)

The first thing I thought of when I saw the word "pricematch" was all those supermarket shops matching each other lol.

No, LH doesn't do a pricematch, but as countless others have said, LH have the world's best returns policy, Oh! Points and birthday discount. I'd love to see Asda do birthday discount!

Is everyone reading the entire thread? If so I'm astounded that such a difference (£35) would go ignored in the current economic climate!

Well, I did, and I commented on it.

I did read it :)

But for me i would rather pay £35 more and have the reassurance that if i dont like the toy i can send it back rather than pay £35 less and find im left with a toy that is not for me or in a couple of months the toy breaks or develops a fault im then out of pocket with no toy and no way of getting my money back so then i have lost more than i have saved also if you break down the extra £35 you have paid over the year it amounts to just under £3 a month so i really dont mind paying an extra £3 a month for the guarantee that i can send it back anytime during that year :) but i also understand that some people look at an item being cheaper and grab it because its a big saving and people are now counting the pennys :) but in the long run i just think paying that extra makes better sense to me