Price match?

Do lovehoney price match other websites?
I've seen a couple of toys on another site but would rather buy from lh...

As far as I'm aware LH don't price match.

But in all honesty, I'd much more spend an extra few quid at LH to get the customer service and returns policy that they offer - It's well worth it IMO.

When its a £20-£25 difference per item , I thought it's worth asking... Hadn't heard of any price matching before though so I would guess at answer being no

Hi Bobbaford

We don't price match, however on the plus side we offer a 1 year returns policy for any reason on any item used or not.

Plus free tracked delivery over a £10 spend. Plus you earn Oh! points which add up in the long run ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Cazz 

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi Bobbaford

We don't price match, however on the plus side we offer a 1 year returns policy for any reason on any item used or not.

Plus free tracked delivery over a £10 spend. Plus you earn Oh! points which add up in the long run ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Cazz

Customer care counts for a lot. Go pack your suitcases Cazz. You don't want to miss your flight.![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Bobbaford wrote:

When its a £20-£25 difference per item , I thought it's worth asking... Hadn't heard of any price matching before though so I would guess at answer being no

I've never seen a difference that large before, was it an item LH would have to import? Seems you found a very extreme example! Like Cazz said though, you get way more benefits shopping here. Think of it as an insurance payment :D

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hi Bobbaford

Plus free tracked delivery over a £10 spend. Plus you earn Oh! points which add up in the long run ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Cazz

Plus you can always find a discount code for at least 15% if you look around ;).

It's stuff lh already stock.
Seeing the tenga eggs at half price (6 pack down to 25) I thought I'd have a quick Google for tenga and there was a link to a different site (actually a mens toy site aimed at gay guys) but they have the tenga flip hole for £38 instead of £64 and the rocks off ro-zen for £15 whereas lh stock for £35. Admittedly the other site's prices are in sale but these are two things I've looked at in the past.
Anyway - I'll maybe wait to see if lh ever do a sale on these two and pick them up in the future

Sale- that makes sense. Was confused at the huge difference. Price matches don't usually apply to sale priced items, btw (though this is at the retailers discretion).

I've seen those items in the sale before on here, you'll very likely find a sale or deal on here someday if you're in no rush :)

I tried saving money using another site, big mistake, never arrived, had to go to card company to get refund - now that was funny saying what it was! stay here it's worth it in the long run.

I know a few sites that price match they will only price ,match on full priced items their returns and after sales service doesn't come close to matching LH's

Years ago they used to have a 'if you find it cheaper we will refund the difference' scheme (obviously not Sale prices) which I took them up on a few times.

I guess you just decide your comfort zone for who you buy from.

nope they dont pricew match but think of the oh points youll get x

I try to always buy from here dor the returns. On two occasions i bought "luxury" vibes from a discount site (not a dedicated sex toy site) because the two offers were too good to pass on.

One was an item lh had discountinued and was a cracking buy, a £60+ rabbit vibe for 24.99 which is one of my favourite toys.

the other was a nightmare! A love egg from a brand i hadnt heard of but was priced at £64.99. As it was on offer for only £16.99 i thought it was a bargain. Trouble is as soon as its in it loses contact with the controller and turns itself off! Obviously if i had got it here i could send it back. But still its not like losing £64.99!

I'd happily pay extra for the great service LH provide, oh points, 365 days refund, extremely helpful staff - especially on live chat and not forgetting loads of very informative reviews :)

I agree with everything said so far, at the end of the day it's your money so if you feel confident enough in the site's ability to get stuff to you (at all or in good condition) then go for it!

Otherwise LH will always win on their outstanding commitment to the happiness of their customers. You don't have to look far to see stories of how the company actually cares about providing excellent service - they aren't in it to make a profit at the expense of us!

In my eyes LH will always be the fairest and most reliable source of shopping satisfaction!

Terri JJ wrote:

I'd happily pay extra for the great service LH provide, oh points, 365 days refund, extremely helpful staff - especially on live chat and not forgetting loads of very informative reviews :)

Same here! I've bought stuff from other retailers before I found LH and my experience has been nowhere near as good, even if the toys were sometimes cheaper. It really does give me piece of mind ordering from LH due to their customer service and returns policy, as I have had to rely on it before. Even today I (sadly) sent back my Happy Rabbit as it was painful for me, many other retailers wouldn't accept that if it had been used, unless it was faulty.

The OH! points are a big bonus too. Although it takes forever to save up enough to buy something good, it's still a great feeling knowing you're being rewarded for shopping at LH. :)

Think i rather pay the extra and stick with LH.

I to would stay loyal to LH

but looking at a £25 differance on an item I am keen to buy I will have to wait for discounts to come in

could LH not allow you to use accumulated LH points to discount an item you want instead of picking one from the available list, just an idea guys

If there's something you want that isn't already on the Oh Points page, put your request here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/273562-oh-points-what-do-you-want-to-spend-them-on/page-55/ and Jess will add it for you. You need to have enough points to get it though, you can't use points to discount an item