Do people enjoy watching a partner masturbate?

@Dilf1

Believe me, it makes me horny x

3 Likes

I love to watch, its a pleasure to see my wife orgasm, to witness the subtle changes in her body as her orgasm builds, her stroke and action change. The subtle noises from both her wetness and moans as she gets closer, her facial expressions change until her body lets go and then relax in sheer bliss, its truly magnificent.
I also love it when she watches me, my muse.

3 Likes

Evan the thought makes me horny haha :joy: lucky man he is

@Dilf1

I know I’m a lucky man
Being honest, it’s normally me that has to start things off
But watching her play with herself is such a turn on
I normally hold back until I know she’s going to cum, as we like cumming together
So I hold back, then it’s “I’m gonna cum” are the best words even

3 Likes

I love watching my wife pleasuring herself. I’d say it’s the biggest turn on for me

1 Like

Yes yes yes

I love watching my partner masturbate, but she always prefers me to join in :slight_smile:
Last night we agreed that she would have a ‘play’ on her own - with no sex for us, and no orgasms for me - just a relaxing time for her.
I was massaging her legs and tummy with some yummy scented oil, after chatting and gently running our Le Wand Petite up and down her legs and thighs.
Once she took the wand off my hands, I carried on massaging her but then she always likes me to put a finger inside.
She edged a few times and had a scrumptious big orgasm. So fun!
She was convinced (for a bit) that I was resentful afterwards that I didn’t come - but a session like that puts such a big smile on my face. I love seeing her / feeling her, have such a good time, it’s sexy as hell!
One of my favourite things ever :heart_eyes:
And she made it up to me in the shower this morning :heart: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

That’s one of the things I love about our male chastity relationship. There are periods when I don’t get to come for 4 - 6 weeks but I make sure that she comes at least once a day every day.

I just love watching her come.

6 Likes

We love it

1 Like

I love it!! Especially when he starts and i watch. It turns me on so much, i love trying to control myself and stop me touching myself. Ive never made it past a cumshot without giving in and joining in myself.

2 Likes

100% - one of my biggest turn ons

My wife never really masturbates, but she was using a toy on herself the other night and it was the hottest thing.

3 Likes

I’m more than happy for her to come and me not to. I love making her come or watching her make herself come.

3 Likes

Yes, I love watching hubby masturbate!

One of my favourite times was watching him in a shower cubicle with glass doors - it was teasing for us both as we couldnt touch, but we have since joked he was in a fish bowl being watched :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes 110%, one of my favourite things.

1 Like