Do you drink alcohol...?

I haven't drank since a few months, when my boyfriend's drinking got worse. I want to try how it feels to be tee-total. Sometimes I miss the glass of wine for dinner or alcoholic desserts. Other than that I am fine with it

stuball wrote:

gunther i do like a good german beer no chemicals in them.

me and the wife love a drink im on the vodka now :-)

HAve you guys tried the Begian Beer?

umm..no no...I've never touched a drop in my life...

Belgian beer is OK but generally out of a bottle...you dont get gently sozzled in the same way

I've never been a big drinker. Just never enjoyed it that much. I'll have the odd fruit cider, sweet cocktail or fruit wine with lemonade but it's just never been something I've been that into. I hate being drunk too, I like to be in control.

Adx

Occasionally But it makes me feel depressed It is something I could live without !

TTurtle wrote:

umm..no no...I've never touched a drop in my life...

Of course not. ;)

I rarely drink - I probably have the mindset of a tee-totaller, though on occasion I do partake of a little alcohol. But, since I hate the taste of most/all alcohol, it isn't often. Some sweeter wines (Moscatel de Valencia - both white and rosé are particular favourites, as well as a rosé from South Africa called Cold Duck [that I tried in the Falkland Islands; it's been the only place I've seen it sold, sadly :( ]), rum cocktails, ciders... And that's really it. :L

I despise anything with vodka, it takes disgusting.

Drunk away a couple bottles of sidekick tonight :P Now just casually on the third bottle... Oops :P

Yes far too much my problem is I can't say no lol

Heart2Heart wrote:

Drunk away a couple bottles of sidekick tonight :P Now just casually on the third bottle... Oops :P

Have to celebrate my results from yesterday someway right :P

very rarely now.

i used to hold my drink well, though even then it wasnt a regular occurence for me to have it. i still enjoy it but now i drink very seldom, maybe special occasions,and dont drink much when i do.

Very, very rarely. I got drunk at a party when I was sixteen - there was vodka and lots of alcohol-laced fruit punch, with alcopops and straight shots of god-knows-what. We started playing a game where we decided to see who could drink the most vodka (bad idea!) and the next day I had my first and last hangover ever. I have since decided never, ever to drink again. I don't take drugs or smoke either - I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream though with an unhealthy passion! I will only have some on my birthday or at Christmas though to avoid weight gain haha :)

PS. Avrielle_Aniko I know someone who smokes cannabis and it doesn't affect their behaviour at all. I suppose it depends on the person, but it helps their pain control too. Can't say too much but they are a lovely person. I have nothing against smokers, drinkers or drug users - unless it's binge drinking, which is stupid, or hard drugs.

last weekend (My Stag do) i drank a fair bit, i remember everything but my eyesight was blerd and i couldn't see my lapdancer.

I don't drink much but i do enjoy the ocasionall bud or 2 on a night out then onto the 'JD'

Yes. Drink every night, couple glasses of wine or cider. Don't get drunk though-can't be doing with hangovers. I suspect I may be a bit tipsy tonight, at a wedding party!

Im one of those stupid drinkers that doesnt drink for ages n then goes out n binges - whoops. x

fair shout, have fun whilst your young.

I use to drink excessively until I got pregnant and had my baby. Now I don't have time to drink and when I do I don't enjoy it was much as I use to and I think ym body has gone off of it as I always feel ill and I tend to pass the 'drunk'phase and just instantly begin to feel sick and get a headache! But I am not complaining, I can still have fun without a drink and don't wake up with a nasty hangover either!

Not excessively by any means.

A few coors light and vodka and diet coke mixer - didn't realise until recently how many calories you can absorb!

Wife enjoys a nice rose wine, but we will have a tipple in the weekend after 7pm only

If I go to a restaurant I'll have wine or beer with dinner. And if I go out with my mates on the town we drink a fair amount!

But at home I very rarely drink, mainly because it's expensive and I do worry about all the extra calories! Plus I suffer from the most evil hangovers and eat fatty, carby food to make myself feel better.. if I drank regularly I would be a lot bigger than I am! x

I drink, but very rarely not through choice but I dont drink in the house and with everything going on in my life we havent been out a great deal...so alcohol free is the norm.