Do you enjoy anal sex?

My OH was really against it for years but she decided to try it again, and she likes it! We don't do it all the time, but we both enjoy it when it does happen. It's great as it still makes her orgasm which makes me happy :)

Ikey wrote:

saucey21 wrote:

Citygirl2810 wrote:

I love it but unfortunately oh has decided it isn't for him so won't do it anymore :-(

I love it too, but my OH feels the same. he won't put his cock up my bum anymore. but sometimes he will put a small dildo or butt plug up there when he's doing me doggy style.

Well that has certainly given me an idea for the next time she wants anal but I'm not in the mood!

Glad I can be of service. my OH loves the extra tightness and i love it too.

I personally don't like it, but I think that's because my ex used to say if I loved him I'd do it... I have a link to that thred although it's now closed and I have a different profile..

Although I don't like it, apparently my current OH said he has brushed pass 'there' with his finger during foreplay and it seemed like I enjoyed it, so who knows... for now I have told him no but who knows in the future... but for now I don't like it....

I don't really enjoy it but do it now and again as my oh tends it love it. However with clit stimulation it's much more enjoyable

Love it, both giving and receiving from my OH. She likes to surprise me with toys.

Because of my terrible first experience with anal, no. But then my fiancé helped me to get over my first experience, showed me how it was supposed to be. I'm still getting used to it, but from what I've experienced so far, yeah. I enjoy it. A lot.

I like it, when the time is right.

If it's very fast paced it feels amazing as it presses onto those nerves that you feel during orgasm but from a different angle than normally, though I never orgasm. It's not as comfortable slow for me, so fast paced suits the OH fine anyway!

I usually orgasm faster with oral and a finger pressing on the outside.

I prefer traditional sex though :P

I really enjoy it. I didn't think I would at first and I was really worried he'd become addicted or something stupid... But he hasn't! Like a couple of others on here, he prefers vaginal sex.

I think that there's something really 'naughty' and taboo about it which adds to the whole experience. Rimming also feels great and I love it when he slips a finger in whilst giving me oral. AMAZING.

Lots of lube and a slow build up are key! X

Me and the OH both love anal, she has very strong anal orgasms, I love the feel of anal and seeing myself in her, I also loved to be pegged, prostrate orgasms are great!

Yes - giving and receiving. It's the best!

I really enjoy anal, fingers and rimming. I guess i was the one who coverted my hubby as he wasnt too sure as hes loved it ever since. I think ive started enjoying it more so since i started orgasming from penetration though.

Now i need to convert him as he wont even let me touch his butt! Grrr..

I've tried once and it's not really something I'd be happy to do again however thats just intercourse, my OH is always try to 'tease' me down there when hes using his fingers on my clitoris but I just jump and freak out, I think it's cause I'm worried I won't be fully clean, If I didn't have that worry I think i'd like it.

Anal sex though is a no go, I just don't like the sensation when hes thrustin in and out :s

I used to be dead against it but I've come round to the idea, I've only had a finger up there up to now and had my first orgasm with just that on Friday night and it was amazing, so yeah I enjoy anal play

saucey21 wrote:

Ikey wrote:

saucey21 wrote:

Citygirl2810 wrote:

I love it but unfortunately oh has decided it isn't for him so won't do it anymore :-(

I love it too, but my OH feels the same. he won't put his cock up my bum anymore. but sometimes he will put a small dildo or butt plug up there when he's doing me doggy style.

Well that has certainly given me an idea for the next time she wants anal but I'm not in the mood!

Glad I can be of service. my OH loves the extra tightness and i love it too.

think i will try that approach with my oh. i have already told him im going to yse anal toys by myself so will get one out next time im doggy :-|)

When some right it's amazing

Sam goes for me, as a guy, if pegging is done properly - obvs everyone is different - it's fantastic.

I do it every so often but I don't really love it! Wouldn't be upset if the OH said we would never do it again.

I adore anal sex, the OH isn't really that keen on receiving but will quite happily give, so I am very happy when the strapon comes out.

Holz105 wrote:

Absolutely. When it's done right with a lot of foreplay it's amazing.

I have to agree

Being married for 25 yrs, it's only during the last 2 years that we have indulged in anal play and now sex.
We had tried it years ago, but it hurt, and I felt it a dirty act. So we never tried it again for a very long time
We used douches and a basic anal probe with plenty of lube. To get us started.
I now feel that I can orgasm freely with anal play and totally enjoy it.
Hubby likes the tight feeling around him, and seeing as it was so painful before we don't do anal sex all the time. Try like we have take your time and enjoy