Do you find a lot of people attractive?

I notice attractive women more than guys xx

O personally find attitude and confidence the most sexy things in a woman along with good hygiene. Then they get my attention, something's nature has been. A bitch to people and I tend to see past that.

Swinging has definitely opened my eyes to how sexy a strong woman is.and that in my book is the biggest asset anybody, regardless of gender can have

@Terri JJ, Me too! And especially when they are in their high leather booty or the rubbery outfits.

I often notice men when out and think to myself how sexy or attractive they look . It's not really something I mention to my OH though .

Yep, I find plenty of women attractive if you're going by the purely physical. But, for me to actually fancy someone and for me to cross the line in my head and imagine myself sleeping with them I have to be attracted to their personality too....

Sex Squid wrote:

Yep, I find plenty of women attractive if you're going by the purely physical. But, for me to actually fancy someone and for me to cross the line in my head and imagine myself sleeping with them I have to be attracted to their personality too....

Wow I totally agree with that. I could never look at a picture or see someone on the streets (men or women) and think they're attractive. I might think they're good looking, but it doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. Eye contact, a nice smile and a great personality ultimately is what attracts me.

My wife said there is two types of good looking.

One where she appreciates good looking men, like a famous person or some random guy.

The second where she thinks I would.

She doesn't think about the second type as we have each other but on occasion does but very rarely.

Now me a good arse, great legs and I think yep.

I don't think its all about what someone looks like i.e. in what Amy A said about photo's on dating sites. It can be aura/smile/what say & do. Sometimes it can be a look they give you.

Lyndav71 wrote:

I don't think its all about what someone looks like i.e. in what Amy A said about photo's on dating sites. It can be aura/smile/what say & do. Sometimes it can be a look they give you.

Hopefully you read my follow up posts that expanded on what I was saying in that I was referring specifically to dating sites and also personal experience. I certainly don't disagree with what say about aura/smile etc, all of which are hard to convey/pick up on from an online dating profile. There is definitely more to someone than looks.

I think Phil is right we males are programmed to mate whatever, so we will always look yes I see lots of really nice females when out sometimes what they wear makes it hard not to look not that I'm complaining

One of the joys of being over 70 is that the percentage of attractive ladies increases all the time!

I do notice attractive features and traits but I rarely find I am attracted to people.

i dont find alot of people attractive just passing in the street its not an instant thing for me, or i never really notice other men, i think my oh is gorgeous though, it was an instant thing when i saw him so maybe im just still all ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif), id notice other girls more, if they had nice boobs hair, etc.. probably wouldnt say anything out loud just, think to myself 'i wish i had her boobs ' that kinda thing. !

I tend to see a lot of men on the street that I find attractive... not that I mention this to my OH!! Don't think he would be pleased!
I definitely have a type that I find attractive though

This may sound weird but I find many people both male female and male attractive,

Meaning attractive women can easily turn me on with their looks while attractive men make men envous of certain attributes that I wish I had to offer my mate.

Most of the women that I have found attractive or flat out drop dead beautiful turn ugly real quick as soon as they open their mouth.

I would rather be with a confident and secure fair to ugly woman that loves and cares for me then be miserable with a high maintance super model that only thinks of herself.

As I get older I can’t seem to find women of my own age attractive .. probably why I’m still single and failing badly on dating sites .. and how many women lie on them also ? ... most of them don’t even reply to messages.. I find ignorance unattractive.

i hope there are still some attractive people out there in the world, I just can’t seem to find any 😁

My OH is often surprised at which women I find attractive at first look. That's probably because I am attracted to a woman's body much more than her facial features. The face is quite irrelevant to me. I do have a shape I like best but I do find myself attracted to many different forms.
Even though I have slept with men I don't actually find any of them attractive at all. There's only one part of their body that interests me lol!!

It depends on the day ;)

Yes, for sure. I love shopping with my gay bro in-law - we sit outside coffee shops for ages sizing up (perving, we call it lol) the beautiful young guys (we're both in our early 50's and both tend to like the younger guys we see) Bro in-law is so funny....he pushes me round town in my wheelchair and always says its unfair because my eyes are naturally at crotch level with guys., so I 'can see the package' before the face!' ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

My friends and I also feel weird/know we're getting old, because as our son's have goten older - all in their 20's - we have now started to letch on the friends they bring home!

I wouldn’t say I’m attracted to a lot of people, but can see someone who is good looking. To me it’s two different types of feelings, if I’m
Attracted then I’d want them in the bedroom, but I could say “she’s pretty” or “his good looking” and wouldn’t necessarily want to bang them. My sense of looking at people has completely gone though, since my partner has come into my life I genuinely find no attraction to anyone of the opposite or same sex, apart from a few celebrities.