Do you have any hidden kinks

I have occasionally gone on short trips to the shop wearing a vibrating cock ring set to a nice steady buzz.

Wearing a clit clip out... chain g string...often wear crutchless pants and 1/4 cup bra with skirt n t shirt, like people looking at my nipples... going out for a meal with a toy inserted and oh controlling Iit as and when it takeshis fancy... not really kinks though just more fun x

Going decorating tomorrow with a butt plug up my ass ......wouldn't be the first time either ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

When me and the wife go out for a meal and a drink, she always dresses sexy, I love to wear stockings and suspenders along with my CB 6000 chastity device under my clothes, I love slipping my shoe off whilst we are eating and rubbing my stocking clad foot up her leg, once went out I my black opaque body stocking, it had long sleeves, so needed to wear a long sleeved shirt, the body stocking has a round neck, so you could see about an inch of the neck line just above where the top button of my shirt, felt fantastic wandering if anyone had twigged on to what I was wearing.

Not so much a kink but i love my wife to keep her pussy shaved. She never used shave completely until we got together and i asked her is she would shave it all off and she agreed and has never looked back.

I do have secret kink and that is that i love to lick my wifes pussy after cumming inside her it makes me so horny.

If me and wife are going on a date night i often wear pvc pants and stockings under my trousers and sundays i allways wear my most sexy pants,pvc pants or a pair of her french knickers very sexy

I like summer because My Mrs will often go out in a maxi dress and keeps me guessing and teasing if she is wearing knickers or not .

For me I love sitting in a meeting at work knowing I'm wearing stocking suspenders and no knickers

Sounds good to me Chloecat ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

You could be on to a winner there chloecat

I love to lick my wife`s smooth armpits,don`t know why,but the sight and taste really gets me.I do think the female armpit is a very much ignored erogenous zone.I must add clean,and free from deodorant!

1 Like

Budice wrote:

Sounds good to me Chloecat ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Why thanks x certainly cheers up dull meetings x

OldManLogan wrote:

Of course I never have to go to the bathroom afterwards to errrrr relieve my self ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Chloecat wrote:

OldManLogan wrote:

Of course I never have to go to the bathroom afterwards to errrrr relieve my self ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Of course not....... ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Occasionally wear a penis plug when out. Feels amazing when it rubs against clothing. Similar appearance to a piercing but I'm too chicken to get one done.

OldManLogan wrote:

Chloecat wrote:

OldManLogan wrote:

Of course not....... ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Nope never ... Not me x

jimbogemini wrote:

Occasionally wear a penis plug when out. Feels amazing when it rubs against clothing. Similar appearance to a piercing but I'm too chicken to get one done.

Wow!

not to exciting or original, wearing the wifes knickers whilst out wih her and she not knowing

sometimes wear buttplug and open panties to sleep and wake up feeling dirty next i guess its trying it in public easier said than done i'm scared i'll get caught haha

Jokerboy wrote:

sometimes wear buttplug and open panties to sleep and wake up feeling dirty next i guess its trying it in public easier said than done i'm scared i'll get caught haha

why not nip to the shop or just to see a neighbour for 5 minutes