Do you have any hidden kinks

Are you a person who gets turned on by going out doing something or wearing something underneath your clothes,Harmless to anyone else but extremely kinky sexy to you? Like going commando or wearing something real naughty/sexy underneath your boring clothes.

I wouldn't rate goin commado as kinky ...i do it all the time ....any kinks i have are for me and whoever else is enjoying them ....plenty of people know what i like ...they don't judge me for mit , just accept that it's one of the many things that makes me such a fantastic bloke !!! Lol

When i say hidden kinks things that make you feel sexy when you are out,Like for me i find it a big turn on to wear my partners tights underneath my clothes it feels sexy and gets me through the day with a big hidden smile lol

Going commando is definitely kinky to me. Like I am commando basically all the time around the house and that's just normal, but when it's a case of putting one of my crotchless bodystockings or indeed nothing at all on under my normal clothes with the purpose of driving my partner mad...well, that's the point where things get kinky! All in the mind :)

1 Like

Hmm ... not really but kind of perhaps, lol.

I get a real kick from going out and about when my arse is all bruised and marked from being beaten, especially when it's sore and sitting or bending might give me a reminder of what's there and I can't help but smile, but no one around me would ever have a clue why.

:)

wearing suspenders and stockings under my trousers gives me a kick

Going out and about shopping etc whilst wearing a butt plug gives me a naughty thrill. I look at people and wonder what they'd think if they knew it was there ? Would they be turned on, want to spank me with it there ? - I guess some would probably be disgusted but who cares ;)

1 Like

Terri JJ wrote:

Going out and about shopping etc whilst wearing a butt plug gives me a naughty thrill. I look at people and wonder what they'd think if they knew it was there ? Would they be turned on, want to spank me with it there ? - I guess some would probably be disgusted but who cares ;)

+1

I wear m&s "lace wrap knickers" daily to work etc. I dont own any male underwear anymore, have tried other knickers but m&s lace wrap knickers can not be beaten for fit on a man, all others were not comfy for daily wear or did not fit around my privates very well.

I enjoy wearing crotchless panties when I'm out and about - and everyone I see has absolutely no idea about it!
I also enjoy wearing lacy / revealing underwear under my casual clothes in general :)

I get a thrill when I wear my six strap suspender belt, sheer stockings and some nice little panties when I walk my dog. Scruffy dog walking clothes over the top , of course. Wearing sexy undies at any time makes me feel good.

I get a real kick out of wearing stockings and suspenders underneath my tight leather leggings. As you can see the suspender outline or having the tips of my stockings showing under a dress, I also get a kick out of wearing a g string with my leather leggings, gives me such a confidence booty boost ^_^

1 Like

It turns me on to wear my wife's thong, when I go out wearing her thong I often think if people only knew.
I like my wife to ride me using the LH red rider, If the people I work with only knew.

For me it would have to be love bites all over my boobs and bum and the pain I have from them knowing what I've been up too to receive them : ) I never wear knockers or bras all the time so that aswell

1 Like

It's pretty tame but when ever I wear a special pair of nice sexy knickers I feel kinky. Specially when I tell him when we are out in public to tease him and he can't do anything. Doesnt seem like much but sometimes I feel like I just spend my whole time in either a work uniform, pyjamas or jeans and shirt its a big deal when the naughty lingerie comes out!

I have also been experimenting with my OH using some light bondage and we are enjoying me tying him up and blindfolding him. Next on our list is some anal play. Now that's a bit more kinky.

P.S I keep reading this thread title as "do you have any hidden KIDS?"

Must get my eyes tested.

To me going out feeling all sensitive and sore between my legs from the night before is really kinky ;-)

I've metioned this before in another forum but Mrs T loves me to give her a good seeing to when I'm in my biker leathers. She'll often be waiting for me when I get home and demand I get my dick out before getting changed. She loves the full suit too, so it's boots and gloves and often helmet too. Have to say I like it too - something very erotic about if for us both.

Like it Tommyboy! OH loves me to wear biker gloves and boots and a leather jockstrap. Will have to try the full suited and booted thing with her. She did make me wear my helmet to bed one night and rode me hard - said she loved the heavy breathing!

Something I've done a few times that really turned me on was when I wore thongs under a bodycon skirt/dress with bare legs in the summer. These kind of dresses/skirts always tend to ride up on me so I always risk someone seeing my thong if I don't pull them back down on time. Thinking about this kinda makes me want to try going commando one day as well.