Do you (have to) try to keep it quiet?

I live with my family so we have just always had to be quiet. Neither of us are 'screamers' even when we are alone. We are a bit louder but not much. I have to buy very quiet vibes, some I can only use when everyone is out. Thankfully we havent been caught.

Usually... but sometimes it 's nice to let it out!

What usually keeps me quiet is Ad's thighs around my face...

I'm as quiet as quiet can be but yeah, I am still living with my parents until I finish my degree so the other half does have to stay quiet which she finds a lot harder than me.

A bomb could go off and our 3 wouldn't even stir so we have no problems there. We were out the back and one of the kids were at our window waving at us (demented monkeys they are) and we could hear the metal head board banging off the wall, we didnt realise it made that much noise even with the window closed and when we are in bed its open!!! Plus on occasions I have been known to let out a scream so keep waiting for someone to say something woops.

For us it depends where we do it..........if its downstairs we can be as noisy as we want....and i tend to be the loudest.....upstairs however we do have to try and tone stuff down because of the kids......but sometimes you just get lost in the moment.....and forget.......then you hear......... 'mum'................lol

I have to say we are not as bad as our neighbours....my god..she is loud....and very vocal.......im sure the whole neighbourhood can hear.......'oh oh.....yeah...oh im cummin...oh god...yeah....oh oh..........please.....etc etc

headsouth wrote:

We don't have to, but we do live in a semi, with our bedroom back to back with the old lady next door, neither of us really feel like screaming and shouting. The loudest thing we get up to is normally spanking, which makes it kinda difficult as the better / harder one applies ones hand to a given posterior, the louder the sound!

She might have bad hearing? I say let it out and only stop if she complains!

I'm very vocal and find it difficult to stay quiet. My OH has his own place so we can be as noisy as we like there. I don't care about the neighbours!!

I live with my mum though, so if we have a night at mine I have to try and stay quiet. This is usually done by my OH holding his hand over my mouth, which to be honest I find a huge turn on!

Finally me n the OH can make some noise since we got our own place, and we have been! Or should I say I, it's me whos the noisy one really.

But we are the middle house of three, and i'd be mortified if the neighbours heard us! If we can hear their kid crying, i'm pretty sure they can hear me moanin....ooops!! So I'm never as loud as I want to be unless i'm sure both sets of neighbours are out. Though the other day we had a noisy session and I realised afterwards the window had been open and the whole street probs heard......

yes it bothers me at times, i live at home

its mostly just when im toying as that tends to enhance things somewhat ^_^

I am thankfully not a screamer, never screamed at all. Just loud moans when me and the OH is alone. But not that much louder than when we aren't. Its just the loud rabbits with the beads that bother me. And when fleshlights squealch lol.

MM xx

Living at home and with summer holiday now big pain has to be early mornings to have play time or when out very sad times

I can be a little noisy at times but not freakily! When its just me and my OH in the house its not too bad tho do try to monitor it a bit recently as the neighbours have been giving us strange looks! But if people stay over then we try to keep quiet! With things like vibes we dont really think about it too much, if anything i try to hide the noise from my OH! Haha! Sometimes i slip to the toilet or the shower if i'm horny and shes busy or something...then i try to use quieter vibes!

Since my lover still lives with his parents, yes, I have to keep quiet- which is quite an agony for me, since Im naturally a bit loud..

Then again, we turned it into a nice little sex game- If I stay quiet, I get something good, and if I dont..

Works wonders ;)

My wife and I have two girls, one is in the bedroom next to ours, so we have to wait until she is asleep or put a chair in front of the livingroom door and do it down stairs. My wife is very loud during sex. Not that I'm complaining....

My neighbours obviously dont have this problem........they usually do it in their lounge with the windows open.....and she is...well....what id call...very vocal.................'oh oh oh yeah baby.......god you dirty fuker.......right there....mmmm mmmmm you dirty bastard....im coming oh god im coming...yes yes........ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh'......etc etc till fade

toxycat wrote:

My neighbours obviously dont have this problem........they usually do it in their lounge with the windows open.....and she is...well....what id call...very vocal.................'oh oh oh yeah baby.......god you dirty fuker.......right there....mmmm mmmmm you dirty bastard....im coming oh god im coming...yes yes........ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh'......etc etc till fade

Hehe... As a kid we used to knock on the people's window over the road and run away when then fucked like noisy rabbits... It worked! Well... I say it worked, they shut the window.

i have OH two children staying with us this week and it is great but they are such light sleepers I daren't even roll over in bed never mind make a move on him lol

My 2 are great sleepers so I have never had to really worry before.

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

Hehe... As a kid we used to knock on the people's window over the road and run away when then fucked like noisy rabbits... It worked! Well... I say it worked, they shut the window.

lol.........my oh actually went outside to hear it better.....we were both giggling like little school kids................it was seriously loud!!!

toxycat wrote:

Hahaha! I know what you mean! We actually have lesbian next door neighbours (our road name should have its name changed to Lesbiville!), and we hear all sorts! One of them has a child so they get to it in the day time when i'm stdying! Really loud and some very dirty 'lyrics'!!!

smirnoff09 wrote:

i have OH two children staying with us this week and it is great but they are such light sleepers I daren't even roll over in bed never mind make a move on him lol

My 2 are great sleepers so I have never had to really worry before.

Oh no! What will happen if you all start to live together permanently?! No more sex?!!!External Media You need a ball gag!