Do you Masturbate at work?

I don't work any more but I always used to. At school, too.

My hormones were completely out of control in those days ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Lu SB wrote:

Michael777 wrote:

I have had sex at work a few times however in very very quiet parts of the building. That's more exciting than wanking lol.

I bet it is you lucky guy! I barely have a chance to look at my phone, but when I see a guy I've a crush at work I do wish I could run somewhere and just "relieve" myself - lol! No chance though!

In our old office block the bottom floor just consisted of the canteen and some private meeting rooms that were hardly ever used. They had blinds on the glass fronts so you could be pretty private in there and safe from anyone walking in. We did nearly get caught by maintenance guys once though who thought everyone had gone home. They gave us very strange looks as we were just making final adjustments to our clothing. It must have smelt of sex in there though ha!

My workplace kills the mood. I don't think I could.

Michael777 wrote:

In our old office block the bottom floor just consisted of the canteen and some private meeting rooms that were hardly ever used. They had blinds on the glass fronts so you could be pretty private in there and safe from anyone walking in. We did nearly get caught by maintenance guys once though who thought everyone had gone home. They gave us very strange looks as we were just making final adjustments to our clothing. It must have smelt of sex in there though ha!

Some people have no sense of humour at all. If I walked in someone having sex, I'd be very quiet and just watch them - it's that voyer thing that is such a turn on - and would keep my mouth shut - maybe who knows: join them - ha ha!

Hell no! Cant imagine anywhere less sexy than the place that makes me stressed 😂

Lu SB wrote:

Michael777 wrote:

Some people have no sense of humour at all. If I walked in someone having sex, I'd be very quiet and just watch them - it's that voyer thing that is such a turn on - and would keep my mouth shut - maybe who knows: join them - ha ha!

I'd have liked the thought of them watching too ha! As she wasn't a regular girlfriend I'd have probably let them join in too!!

I've never at work, way to busy most days to even eat lunch. OH on the other hand regularly has a wank in the toilets.

I work in a big place with many buildings so it is so easy to find a quiet enough place. So yes I do regularly

I can't help but feel even more annoyed about the gender pay gap reading this thread... 

Have done in the past , even had a blow job in my office once !!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I can't help but feel even more annoyed about the gender pay gap reading this thread...

Did you answer the OP....?

I am sure somewhere near the top of the forum rules is "don't mess with the moderators" ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Where does that come from in this thread, if you don't mind me asking?

Never, the toilets at work are awful and have a constant stream of foot traffic

Not lately but I used to take home videos of my ex into the loo quite regularly. It's a fantastic stress reliever

I have done in the past :)

Absolutely not. I work in a fast paced environment, it's rare I get a cuppa. And when I do that's the most pleasure I need during my working hours.

I don't work anymore other than making stuff to sell, so I'm home all day - where yeah, I have sex when I should be working!

In my much yonger days I worked in a petrol station, I did the 2-10pm shift and had to cash up and shut up shop on my own A guy I was seeing (shamed to say he was married) used to come and chat with me before closing and after cashing up I'd lock the door and we'd have passionate sex in the tiny office - it must of stank of sex first thing in the morning when the manager opened up - he never mentioned it though!

Michael777 wrote:

Where does that come from in this thread, if you don't mind me asking?

Nationally, women are paid 18% less than men (relatively speaking, that means that many women are working for free for the rest of the year.)

It's just an extra kicker knowing how many people who fit the criteria for the extra 18% are also getting paid to masturbate in the workplace. (If someone is being paid more for something, they could at least, ya know, do the job?) So while a woman is theoretically 'busting their balls' to earn less than a PWP (people with a penis) doing the same job, the PWP is literally busting their balls for fun. And getting paid for it. 

Obviously I understand there are plenty of PWC (people with a clitoris) who also masturbate at work, but PWC's are paid less so, I don't blame them for working anything up to 18% less!

Basically, I just hope people are wanking in their unpaid breaks. Oh, and washing their hands properly. (No one wants spunk on the communal coffee machine.)

2Dogs wrote:

Did you answer the OP....?

I am sure somewhere near the top of the forum rules is "don't mess with the moderators" ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

And yes, I did! :) 

I'm fortunate to work in a country where there's no pay gap. I earn the same salary as my male counterparts. The only unfortunate situation is either pay is coming down or peanuts yearly pay rise large due to large foreign infux. So the locals are fighting hard to keep their job.... Sorry, think I'm off the thread.

We practically work an average of 12 hours daily so there is really no spare time to masturbate in work place. At the very most I wear a wireless bullet to keep myself "awake".