Ladies and Gentlemen-Do you masturbate when at work? If so where?

Evening you horny lot! Hope this hasn't alredy been asked!

Do you wank off at work? If so where? . . . .

I do at least once per day. Sometimes in the toilets and sometimes at my workstation, luckily I work alone though!

I reckon loads of people do it too, men and women, I wonder just how much time is spent by the british workforce, erm. . . .getting spent?

Ever been caught? I nearly did only this morning! Shocking!

i did in the toilets a couple of times in my old job. the trick is not to get cum all over your clothes!!

when working from home... a bit more often!

how the f*** do you do it at your workstation SG? dont your colleagues notice?

I've never done this... would like to though but don't think i could in my work :(

Lock the office door and whey hey !!!!

TB

Ha ha! Evening Orgmeister(nice undies by the way!).

I work alone most of the time, most of my contact with colleagues is over the phone. But. . . .

I was knocking one out today thinking about my OH and in a world of my own and I just noticed a guy walking into my building to have a word and he was literally 2 seconds away from seeing a man with a big hard on sitting in a swivel chair wanking off! As he walked up to me I wheeled my waist and legs under my desk so to all intents I was just sitting at it. He then asked was I okay? I started laughing and said of course, why? He said my face was bright red and I looked like I WAS UPTO SOMETHING! He is a mate of mine and was just having a bit of banter.

If only he knew! T

hank god he didn't want me to stand for some reason!!!

Hubby's office is glass walled and has a door at either end, it also smells of slaughtered chickens so not the most conducive atmosphere! If he was turned on by the sight of 30,000 dead chickens swinging past on the lines, i would be a bit concerned.

I always fancied arriving in a long coat with not much underneath but when I actually saw his office, perhaps not a great idea.

i have masterbated at work ,,normally in the toilet do have my bullet vibro with me as well sets me up for the day

linda xxx

Ive never masturabated at work but this thread reminds me of a hilarious video i saw on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQa2VckhHC8

Use to work in a supermarket when back in college. I was the only male who workd ther. I used nip for a crafty wank all the time.

The job I'm in now rarely allows a wank, far too much grease, dirt & chemicals. Stoped of for a sneaky tug when driving home from a job. Far too messy for blokes to have a quick wank out & about, even with a johnny, so don't do it that often at all.

The toilet is probably the easiest, but don't underestimate the power of a shuffle when on a long solo car journey.

Mucky Duck wrote:

Use to work in a supermarket when back in college. I was the only male who workd ther. I used nip for a crafty wank all the time.

The job I'm in now rarely allows a wank, far too much grease, dirt & chemicals. Stoped of for a sneaky tug when driving home from a job. Far too messy for blokes to have a quick wank out & about, even with a johnny, so don't do it that often at all.

Too much information there Ducky, guess you were responsible for all those gaps on the shelves then uh !!!

TB

I stay home with the kids now but I used to occasionally sneak off into the warehouse out the back of our store (land of leather). Also, when I was 18 I worked in a convent and often had a room to myself for sometime, *That* was particularly fun all things considered.

never had a wank at work, never would have thought about it or had the time. not something id really like to do eaither i think.

Dxx

I don't think I ever did when I wwas working. I'm certain I did at least once when I was at school though.

The Mrs has a bullet vibrator that she's stored away somewhere very discreet at work and slips it in whenever her focus isn't on work!

Love hearing about it, when she tells me about the 12 orgasms she's had throughout the day! Women are so lucky! x

i work in anursery so i think that would be VERY inappropriate so no i don't!

Ive done it loads of times,

plenty of good looking girls at my place.

Good call Redapple, would they admit it?

As for me it's a no no, never even crossed my mind. A lot of my friends do though, one of them is a chef!

Well working at sea is a lonely time so everyday then sometimes 2-3 times

tallboy247 wrote:

Too much information there Ducky, guess you were responsible for all those gaps on the shelves then uh !!!

TB

You'd be amazed what you can do with a jar of thick cut marmalade! Very nice. Just threw it to the back of the skip afterwards... don't worry, it never went back on the shelf!

I once got my tongue stuck to the storage freezer shelf, I'd just watched dumb & dumber, someone bet me a fiver I wouldn't. Yes it does stick & It hurts like a bitch!