Do you prefer sex, oral, or masturbating?

I’d like to settle an age old question.

If you could only ever have one of the following for the rest of your life, which would you choose?:

• regular sex (no oral, masturbation, or toys allowed)
  • oral sex (you can give and receive oral, but no penetration, masturbation, or toys allowed), or
  • masturbation (you can only masturbate (someone else can do it for you, but you can’t touch them), and you can use toys)

I think I’d have to go for oral only.

• Sex only
  • Oral sex only
  • Masturbate only
0 voters

Reply below with some more context if you fancy it.

2 Likes

What the hell @Gareth ?! These sound awful :angry:

But which did you choose?

I don’t like any of the options, but if I must choose it would be masturbation, because I could use toys. So I could still use a prostate massager or butt plug and be able to enjoy anal and use a flesh light, plus my wife could do it for me and vise versa.

Don’t make me choose… 1. Sex only.

I haven’t yet, I don’t want any of them :rofl:

2 Likes

Not voting as I’ll stick with all three, thanks. However, my order of preference is sex first, masturbation in the middle and oral last.

@JMS55 , why can’t you use toys during sex or oral? We do! Wand on your balls during oral or butt plug/prostate massager in during sex? Etc.

3 Likes

I definitely need sex :joy: not a chance in hell would I go without it. But giving him oral, I just love doing it. I love giving him that pleasure, hearing and seeing him enjoy it is such a turn on for me, knowing that I’m giving him that pleasure. So I’m going to be that person, and say I can’t just choose the one. I need PIV and oral, I can go without receiving oral, but giving oral, I can’t go without it.

4 Likes

As said below, why can’t you use toys during sex? Our sex life is so much fun with toys. They open so many fun doors you couldn’t otherwise have. The possibilities are genuinely almost endless - pending you and your partner’s boundaries and limits

1 Like

I’m eager to hear what you end up with!

It’s a tough one, I know!!!

Ha, fair call. Personally I just don’t think I could live without oral!

People who love giving blowjobs for the other person’s pleasure only are sincerely very special people and I wish them nothing but the happiness and joy they deserve in life.

1 Like

@Gareth I was answering your hypothetical question.

If you could only ever have one of the following for the rest of your life, which would you choose?:

• regular sex (no oral, masturbation, or toys allowed)
  • oral sex (you can give and receive oral, but no penetration, masturbation, or toys allowed), or
  • masturbation (you can only masturbate (someone else can do it for you, but you can’t touch them), and you can use toys)

Because you took away the toys @Gareth!

I refuse to give anything up and I’m very aware that for some people, their sex life consists of those options.

I’d rather be celibate than unfulfilled, so I’m keeping my filthy sex and my toys! :person_fencing: :magic_wand: :paddle: :knot: :person_getting_massage:

5 Likes

I have a lot of respect for this opinion

1 Like

@JMS55 , sorry, this was my mistake. Failed to see the specifics allowed. For me, “regular sex” absolutely includes toys and oral and all include toys sometimes​:woman_shrugging:t2:.

@JoCat , I completely agree but having just tested the voting… I’m pleased to say you’re not limited to one choice - feel free to pick two or all three! :rofl:

1 Like

What a hard choice :sob: masturbation is a guaranteed orgasm though…

1 Like

This question would be harder if I were 20 years younger . However with an inactive wife and even if she became active regular sex would be quite difficult . Having not given oral for WAY too long , even though I do believe giving oral is my favorite pastime . My close friend masterbation would continue to be my number one . With toys preferred .

I would guess that for the reason you just said, most people who voted masturbation only are women. Total guesswork though