Do You 'Think More Kink' Than 'Do More Kink'?

Preach, even when I’ve suggested, OH agreed in the day then life gets in the way.

That and master chef has been on. Can’t risk falling behind on that.

Definitely more think than do although we definitely try and do more kink these days

1 Like

Always had lots of kinky thoughts and not much kinky action. Glad to say that’s changing as we are starting to enjoy more kink action :wink:

Definitely have more thoughts than capacity to act. You know, gotta work, gotta pay the bills, gotta care for the kids…

Our routine bedtime sex is pretty vanilla, but we try to prioritize at least one weekend romp that’s a little spicier, often kinkier, for us. Whether it’s just a quickie that escalates quickly to anal DP slathered in dirty talk, or if we have the space, time, and privacy to bust out a longer role play and D/S session, looking forward to those all week is fantastic. And every once in a while we head to bed early enough that one of us suggests being more creative midweek, too.

2 Likes

I think I think/do about 50/50 maybe the joys of being a young at heart oldie with the house to myself. I think, Google, shop, try :blush:some things work out and really get me going and happy to use again. Some things don’t even dampen the mood so to speak and the height of excitement was actually waiting on the delivery person :joy:…it’s trial and error like everything else, but you should definitely set time aside to explore the kinks you want to even if it’s just a quick wee teaser on a lunch break, kick start the adrenaline for fun later. LDR is a wee bit harder but still doable to a point via video chat.

1 Like

I have a iPhone and a Chromebook . I don’t really like typing a lot on my phone , getting hard to read it without reading glasses. When I reply on this forum ,it’s always on the Chromebook. I’d love to have a private file , looked online but couldn’t figure it out.
I much prefer to use pen and paper but she’s worried about it.
Guess I could post some in the Fantasy thread …

1 Like

100% think more kink…… the last few days have shown that. Have had the last 4day off with my OH and had so much planned but none of it has worked out. Life has just got in the way with 1 thing another …… Then again there is still today​:wink:

1 Like