Do You Use Lube Regularly?

We use it all the time -

I always use it even when I am wet.

I definitely want to try some different ones, but I find I am quite sensitive. I love it, me and my OH end up covered my the end. I used to not use it but I definitely think it makes sex better. Not to mention we apply it to each other, rather than ourselves, so it's nice for foreplay

I physiscally cant have sex without it. Naturally im very very tight (infact too tight, yes that does exist) and even when im extremley turned on i find it hard to fit a penis or anything else inside me. A little lube just helps and makes it much more comfortable for me.

I often use it, probably 1 out of 3 times I have sex. Sometimes I use it not because it's a must but because it makes things more comfortable. I always use it for anal, giving and receiving. I also sometimes use a little flavoured for oral, it makes a nice chance.

The person who posted that is immature and close minded.

I've never needed lube when it comes to sex... But when i brought my toner/jiggle balls i had t buy lube for that. Now I use lube most times i use my toys.

I recenlty brought a flavoured lube (for my OH) but not had the chance to use it yet.

mostly use fr anal - only used it for vaginal play if using a |MASSIVE toy