Waiting for order to arrive is like Christmas

Does anyone else feel excited when a parcel is on its way ?

I put order in at weekend and its due to arrive Tomorrow Tuesday just in time for me to take items away with me camping ....
It's a great pick me up when faced with soo much to get done before we go away...just thinking about my parcel.

I'm super excited every time!

Its very exciting

Kittyondrugz wrote:

I'm super excited every time!

+1 lol xx

Agree with others. Always excited. =D

Yep we get really excited every time! We just received our big parcel we're now waiting on the other two to come tomorrow. Whoop we so can't wait. ;)

Always!! Whether it's a tester or a order I've ordered the excitements the same!

Oh yes I get excited over every parcel. Especially if it's a Lovehoney one! I even get excited over rat food orders. Sad.

I know the postman will bring lots of nice things mega early tomorrow ready to be packed x

SlinkyRat wrote:

Oh yes I get excited over every parcel. Especially if it's a Lovehoney one! I even get excited over rat food orders. Sad.

hahaha I am exactly the same with both LH orders and with any rattie orders! I love receiving my rattie orders (they get bought more stuff than I buy for myself!!! spoilt buggers)

Slightly OT *sorry* but how may rats do you have? I currently have 4 (did have 7 but 3 have recently died one after the other through old age related illnesses ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Rats are so spoilt aren't they! I make hammocks now, they kill the fancy ones, so they don't get as much as they used to. I have 7 at the moment but I'm reducing numbers and possibly giving up. Losing them is too hard.

Didn't think I'd find a rat lover on here x

I love getting packages in the mail, especially when you're waiting on a few items and you have that suspense of not knowing which one has arrived.

AliMc wrote:

I love getting packages in the mail, especially when you're waiting on a few items and you have that suspense of not knowing which one has arrived.

I know whats coming tomorrow ;-) But cant wait for another order thats being posted Wednesday :-D

SlinkyRat wrote:

Rats are so spoilt aren't they! I make hammocks now, they kill the fancy ones, so they don't get as much as they used to. I have 7 at the moment but I'm reducing numbers and possibly giving up. Losing them is too hard.

Didn't think I'd find a rat lover on here x

Neither did I lol we seem to be in the minority most of the time anyway!

Ahh mine are actually really good and don't chew their hammocks. I know what you mean, losing them is the worst part of rat keeping, I wish they lived longer! I have been contemplating taking a break from them too, but I just can't do it, they're the only thing that keep me sane lol

I love them so much although they do cost me an absolute fortune!! I'd have so many more LH toys if it weren't for them haha ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I always get excited one thing i can be sure of is if i'm getting something off here the postman always arrives later than normal

Yep I get excited. Sometimes the wait is almost painful. Nothing like opening that box, especially if you're out when it's delivered and have to wait another day to collect from the sorting office!

I LOVE when the postman brings me my special parcels♡ I cant wait for the day im treated to an item off my wish list! The whole idea of someone wanting me to have some fun! I mean...being single i deserve fun just as much as couples :P

Yea I get super excited! I can not wait for my packages to arrive once I have had the email.. Its great and really cheers you up! xx

I get super excited too, last time I had a package being delivered from lovehoney I looked like a right creep watching out the window for the postman and then opening the door to him before he even had a chance to knock lol 🙈

Better than Christmas as the parcel doesn't contain toiletries, a scarf or chocolates that you don't like but that you have to pretend are just what you wanted.