Does anyone know you use toys?

I’ve told closer friends that I’ve visited adult stores. I don’t think I’ve mentioned specific purchases or usage etc. Just alluded to buying things.

Certainly not shy about people knowing. If someone asked a more specific question, I’d answer honestly … but leave out detail re: my OH, respecting her privacy.

I actually wish it was something my closer friends & I could/did talk about. Not in a smutty way. Just real chat between people who care for each other. :man_shrugging:

Myself and the OH have generally talked about it with some friends but nothing specific. There is a close friend whom we can talk to more candidly and visa versa, it is good to bounce ideas off of each other as they may have used something that you have been thinking of using / getting.

1 Like

Only person who knows about mine is my work colleague. We regularly stop away in a room.

I have a female friend, that I discuss toys with. It’s good to know what it’s like from a women’s perspective other than my wife. Should note my wife is well aware we talk as they are best friends :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a close girl friend that knows only because she’s told me about hers. I don’t think it’s weird only if I am close to the person and trust them. I don’t tell people a lot about me unless I am close to them.

1 Like

I’m very open about it, if it comes up. For the he last 6 years, I have worn a Vesper vibrating necklace by Crave daily. I rarely don’t have it on. And with the water proof Vesper 2 (not as powerful as the Vesper 1 IMHO) I don’t even have to remove it in the shower.

It’s really important for me to own my sexuality and wearing it reminds me that I am in control. Plus, it’s pretty. Also, it’s a great conversation starter when someone happens to either know what it is or asks.

I haven’t used many sex toys with my partner, but he knows I have them and that I do use them on myself. Occasionally, I’ll bust out one to use on him. He grew up in a pretty conservative household where you just didn’t talk or acknowledge sex. So sometimes we have to work through that repression and its triggers. While I am definitely the more sexually explicit and outspoken one, he has opened up and let his guard down so much. It makes me both proud, honored, and not to mention horny, to be a part of his self exploration and acceptance.

2 Likes

That’s the best thing that’s come out our changed relationship. She now has total control of her own sexuality and particularly her own orgasms. 5 yeaese ago she had never masturbated at all but now she does it at least daily and often more frequently. She will masturbate while i am there (but not for me. She’s just allowing me to watch), when i am out and sometimes, when shes feeling particularly wicked, she will send me out if the room but keep me in earshot while she comes and comes.

Honestly I’m well open about having toys, I used to find it embarassing but to be honest I enjoy talking about them if anyone asks as I hope it’ll help someone find what makes them ‘tick’ if you will :sweat_smile: nothing to be ashamed of!

Yes a few of our friends know we have toys, they don’t know exactly what ones though, and a few know that we have tested for lovehoney, once though my friend and his wife came over, we didn’t know her that well, and after some drinks to my horror, mrstoysrus came down with my clone a Willy dildo! I wouldn’t have minded if I had a monster cock, but I’m just an average sized guy, so always a bit of a worry when it’s shown to your friends! :joy:

I have 2 female friends who know that I have toys. One shared that she’s a squirter. Another I sent a toy to that wasn’t doing anything for me and she was happy to receive it. A couple friend now know about our recent change of pace / direction (HRT + testosterone) and the positive impact on our relationship. Not being specific about what toys we have, but they know we shop at LH :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Everyone knows I gave an extensive collection of lingerie and sex toys - my daughters and work friends and my friends as well

I think for women it’s easy as it’s generally accepted…

Two people know what toys we have, but not where they’re hidden. Another one knows where they’re hidden, but not what they actually are. It’s quite amusing, really. :wink:

No……my secret

Only my OH

I have talked about toys with a couple of close female friends and we all have them.

My partner has discussed some of our toys with her close friends, they compare notes about toys they like and have had good experiences with but there are limits to how much she shares. We have also discussed toys with other couples after a few beers etc but again we don’t discuss all of the toys we use. I guess that toys like vibes, wands and bullets are all so mainstream these days that it doesn’t feel that naughty to admit that we use these in our play. We don’t discuss her butt toys or the whips/paddles and restraints etc.