Does anyone on blood thinners use a cock ring?

I have tried using cock rings to enhance my erections, but now that I’m on blood thinning meds, my cock turns almost black from taking the rings off. Does anyone have a solution for that?

2 Likes

Hi @alp76
I have had this in the past.

Just remember the key points with these,

• use plenty of lube
  • don’t keep on for too long
  • make sure you have the right size
  • try different materials if irritated

I am assuming that the blood thinners are causing bruising when using a cock ring?
Maybe get one of those adjustable one’s and try to find a setting that does the job, but isn’t too tight?

Have you discussed this with your Doctor?

Is the colouration temporary or does it last?
As queried by @WillC, do you get any bruising?

But seriously, talk to your doctor. No shame there, yoh wont be the 1st to be on thinners and have a sex life!

Eek! Umm maybe limit the time you wear it for or consider not wearing them at all now

I’m on blood thinners and must admit I could not get on with a cock ring. Were you wearing the ring a long time? I think I would give it a miss for a while.

It might be worth trying a thicker solid ring. I use a 45mm inner diameter 8mm thick stainless steel ring around the base of my penis and my testicles.
Since it is not elastic there is no constant tension and the thicker material distributes the pressure better.

2 Likes

I am on blood thinners and also use a cock ring. Had no issues to date. However the ring is soft and stretchy and I tend to limit how long it is on. If the situation is going well it really helps getting and keeping an erection. Sometimes I can keep it on for quite a long time (half an hour or more?), sometimes I get a sense that veins are feeling/looking too swollen and will take it off. Just trust my own judgement. Take care.

1 Like