Does sucking a vibrator make me gay

O dear ive miss typed something: i meant to say the only thing i wouldn't want to do is french kissing/anal

She would really have to get me going to do those two things

I would do anal if i wasn't using my cock,strap-on

Really i wouldn't take any commands from the bloke just whatever my g/f would ask me to,and when she would ask me it would take a bit of time to get me to do it

I've heard it said that it's right and proper to try everything once, except incest and morris dancing!

Which you should try twice.

I remember and old saying that women only tried anal sex twice.

Once to see what it was like.
Twice to see if it was that bad.

Well if nothing wrong with Morris Dancing has anyone looked under www. britannia coconutters l say no more !!!

Morris dancing is pretty sexy dont you think? I've witnessed in the flesh at a festival...beautiful, crazy costumes with veils bells and stamping in formation, I could almost have joined in!

Theres lots wrong with morris dancing- for a start it's scary. Especially when you're forced to join in. Or when your high school maths teacher is one. then again, a uni lecturer of mine is a pierot clown, so my educational life is full of weird performance types... lol

One of my uni lectures is married to a television weather lady. What a guy. On the vibrator front I'd doesn't make you gay. It makes you a little gay if it's willy shaped, but if It's penguin shaped does it make you a bit bestial?