Does this hot weather put you off sex, ? Aquestion for the ladies

I find the hot weather such a turn on for sex, but some find it a complete the oppsite!!

I'm the opposite! The hot weather means I can talk the boyfriend into sleeping naked! (which he never does)

Really hot, sweaty, passionate sex is a must- throw in some ice cubes, too, for good measure!

Hate the hot weather! Would need an AC in the house for any kind of action.. Actually I'd probably still do it but hate getting sweaty and too hot.

I personally prefer rain to anything (stormy is even better). The sound is soothing and it's a good excuse to stay indoors and have fun.

for you with partners a nice cold shower and some fun ;)

Not at all,quite the opposite, the sun and hot weather makes me want it more x

The hot weather does act as a bit of a turn on for me & definitely makes me want sex even more (if that's possible!) but sometimes the heat means I don't really want to be touched. I don't like feeling clammy or sticky & having someone's warm hands on me when it's already very warm is not helpful.

Same really, the nice weather just makes me want it more! Chance'd be a fine thing.

I was far more hornier when I lived in Italy !

The Sun really gets me going !

i find it a turn on!

Nice weather and sunshine generally makes me more cheerful so I'm more in the mood, plus you're wearing less clothing which is easier to get off!

However, the flat I live in at the moment is soooo hot!!! It's like a sauna it's evil. So sex is very sweaty which is a bit yucky!

x

lol, I must be the oddball here. =P

turn off for me, purely because our place is way too hot! I used to live in a country abroad that was very hot but with AC, pools and the sea to cool off in, it was a turn on - here I'd probably pass out if we got upto our usual antics

it doesnt put my OH off but does put us both of really energetic stuff

A turn off for me to be honest. I just cannot cope properly in hot weather, I am more tired and have less energy and will for sex

Definitely feel hornier when it's hot out - it seems almost like I'm solar powered :)

Sadly for me hot weather is a serious turn off, though I have found ways to turn it around now and then. Like coming in from the heat and going straight to a cool shower or bath. But for me the winter is the best time, nothing like getting closer to keep warm. :D

sunshine usually makes people happier and brings out the skimpy outfits. sweatyness and lethargicness doesnt help. goin into the cold as scarlet said is nice n can help. but as opposed to winter my OH just hibernates like a turtle... n i think peoples weight can make a big diff. not that i'm weightist.

It's probably more of a turn off for me, our flat has been so humid and hot lately and it seems to drain all my energy. Plus my OH is like a human radiator, so when it's really hot in here I can hardly even stand to give him a cuddle 'cause the heat is awful. He doesn't really like to be touched when he's hot either, so I guess the heat doesn't do anything for our sex life!

oh if the sun is shining and its quite warm its does make me feel so good...and damn well horny!

Smoothballs82 wrote:

sunshine usually makes people happier and brings out the skimpy outfits. sweatyness and lethargicness doesnt help. goin into the cold as scarlet said is nice n can help. but as opposed to winter my OH just hibernates like a turtle... n i think peoples weight can make a big diff. not that i'm weightist.

I think also your type makes a difference. I am natural red head, I burn fast, and sun can give me sun stroke pretty easily - I can burn my ears and nose within 10 minutes usually. So this hot weather is just not for me, as the sun is bit poisonous for me. I do like warm, but like 20-25 degrees Celsius. Sunny with some clouds. That is what I like, even in summer. When it gets this hot, I even give up my forests walks as I would be really dead by the time I get there