Dogging

Does anybody admit to have been dogging? Come on, you know who you are; don't try hiding at the back.

Dish the grisly details.

Eh, does trying to have sex in a college car park and getting caught by three guys who wouldn't leave count? Cos that happened to me. Last night.

Lol I think we need to know more on that little incident Shellyboo

naughtyboy wrote:

Lol I think we need to know more on that little incident Shellyboo

Lol. Well... yeah. It's this guy I was seeing for a while and we broke up, and I was very upset and denounced him to all my housemates and now they think he's a shit. But I met up with him for a drink last night and eh, we got a bit frisky, but I couldn't bring him back to my place cos my housemates would have crucified me for being an idiot.

So we parked in a dark car park in my old uni and got frisky, to not much success - he got me off with his fingers (he's very good at that) but when it came to his turn, we couldn't really get it figured out... I couldn't get in the right position to suck him off the way he likes, and when we tried fucking we couldn't get in the right position for him either. The poor thing.

So I resorted to one of his other favourites... I was playing with his nipples while he was wanking, with the promise that he could cum in my mouth when he was close... and he did get very close...

Then three guys emerged from the darkness behind us, presumably saw EVERYTHING (luckily I was clothed) and went to get into their car. I was dissolved in giggles, he was mortified, but it got even worse when they got into their car, drove over near us and wouldn't leave! They sat there for like five minutes while we put the seats back up and reassembled our clothing. The boy was so embarrassed that he refused to resume the sexy time, and drove me home!

Luckily when we got there, my housemates were out - so I gave him a quicky bj in my room before they came back. Couldn't have left him unrelieved!!

lol sounds like fun! i quite fancy one of your bjs myself now!

naughtyboy wrote:

lol sounds like fun! i quite fancy one of your bjs myself now!

Do you now? The queue starts on the left...

Ha- that what you get for taking back up with the ex. Never works out. But at least you had fun.

Dogging is something morbidly fascinating. Wouldn't be bothered for watching ut my inner exhibitionist might like to be in the car. Only in fantasies though. Don't think it'd transpose into real life.

Well now a cautionary note before we all get carried away. Haven't done this myself but isn't this one of those fantasy notions that is far better in the mind than reality. I think l drove past a dogging site off the A14 on my way back from the Midlands once. All l recall seeing was an unseemly scrum of blokes all with their coats open trying to get beside the drivers window. Imagine if the strongest bloke was a Wurzel Gummidge lookalike- wouldn't that rather tarnish the effect........

I leave it to you to decide campers !!!

Tallboy

crayola wrote:

Ha- that what you get for taking back up with the ex. Never works out. But at least you had fun.

Dogging is something morbidly fascinating. Wouldn't be bothered for watching ut my inner exhibitionist might like to be in the car. Only in fantasies though. Don't think it'd transpose into real life.

I'm not taking back up with him... I'm just gonna keep him around for a little while til I find a suitable replacement. A girl's got needs External Media

A well- ignore me and have fun with the fucking lol.

Anyone remember (or indeed, everyheard!) this Dogging song by Urockers... Great video!

If you're nice to me I'll let you into a secret...

Actually, might turn it into a competition, but have to check something first...

I haven't gone dogging - though I have had my fair share of car sex. Plus numerous people have pulled up intimidatingly close to the car to check out what we were doing... not sure if they were just arseholes trying to put us off, or actual doggers.

I was also at a church one evening, just sitting there (not as dodgy as it sounds, it's on a hill and the views are gorgeous) and a car came up and started flashing its lights at me. Being somewhat naive (well, I was once, believe it or not!) I wasn't sure what was going on... but looking back.. thank God my doors were locked!!

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

Anyone remember (or indeed, everyheard!) this http://www.urockers.com/... Great video!

If you're nice to me I'll let you into a secret...

Actually, might turn it into a competition, but have to check something first...

You were about to tell us you're in the group?... External Media

Close but no cigar

You shot the video.

You manage the band

You slept with the woman in the video

The woman in the video is actually you in drag....

Gotta be something similar since the band has a Bath address

Whe n I first got with my fiance we had lots of sex in the car and this one place we went people kept walking past and peeping in, it was really hot so we kept going back lol.

BBG wrote:

The woman in the video is actually you in drag....

Watch out or the totally Ex Mr (un)scrumptious will be after you Richard External Media

Getting back on topic here - I don't fancy dogging at all. Two main reasons - one, I don't want a life altering std (huge rises reported in areas where dogging is popular) and two, sex without an emotional connection is (for me) empty.

If it's just a quick orgasm I'm after I'd rather save the petrol and have fun with my Tenga Flip Hole

Im quite a big fan of dogging and often went to known dogging spots to get intimate with my partner. My current boyfriend however is dead against the idea i wish i could sway him but he seems to be disgusted even by the thought. I thoroughly enjoy having sex or receiving/giving oral knowing strangers are watching, i find it very arousing however ive never let anyone get in and wouldnt x

I've often thought of this as a fantasy thing. Unknown people watching, no other involvement.

However in these days of CCTV everywhere plus having a private plate on my car, has always put me off. Can you imagine pulling up in Sainsbury's one day and some Oik shouting across the car park 'Oh, it's you'. I'd be mortified. Maybe the answer is to hire for the night?