Dogging

Wot like blokes up trees dressed all in black with black balaclava's on !!!

TB

Anyone heard the latest about Dogging in the news?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/lawandorder/3210374/Police-told-to-ignore-outdoor-sex.html

This looks like it's good news for the outdoors enthusiasts.

Its something ive always wanted to try because i LOVE sex in public and also BIG time love having sex infrtont of people and them watching, one of my big things id love to do is hold a sex party one day, no partner swapping just everyone having sex infront of everyone else :D

Considering I'm a bit of a voyer and occasionally an exhibioninst I'm oddly not so much into dogging at all. For me it crosses some weird mental line into the seedy-and-slightly-dangerous-in-a-bad-way territory.

I like the idea of the big swingers parties though, I think they would be sexy, open, friendly and fun. The idea of those parties just doesn't scare me like dogging does because there are rules and I could participate as much or as little as I wanted.

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Considering I'm a bit of a voyer and occasionally an exhibioninst I'm oddly not so much into dogging at all. For me it crosses some weird mental line into the seedy-and-slightly-dangerous-in-a-bad-way territory.

I like the idea of the big swingers parties though, I think they would be sexy, open, friendly and fun. The idea of those parties just doesn't scare me like dogging does because there are rules and I could participate as much or as little as I wanted.

Indeed, it's unfortunately my experience that if there is nobody specific around to enforce respect for consent, then somebody is almost sure to transgress it. :/

I bet I'd enjoy meeting you at the parties I go to and give, I'm sure you and your partner would be respectful and entertaining party pals. I'd even introduce you to my dead horse I flog people with! :)

(yes, I said "with", I flog people with a dead horse, well, I think it's funny :p )

Lubyanka wrote: yes, I said "with", I flog people with a dead horse

At long last, we know what happened to Shergar!

*runs away super-quickly and hides behind Mr. SpankyPants*

External Media

Lubyanka wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

Indeed, it's unfortunately my experience that if there is nobody specific around to enforce respect for consent, then somebody is almost sure to transgress it. :/

I bet I'd enjoy meeting you at the parties I go to and give, I'm sure you and your partner would be respectful and entertaining party pals. I'd even introduce you to my dead horse I flog people with! :)

(yes, I said "with", I flog people with a dead horse, well, I think it's funny :p )

I'm sure you will find it incredibly erotic to know that I sprayed tea all over my keyboard laughing at the dead horse (that actually sounds quite bad thinking about it...I don't normally laugh at dead animals honest!)

Back in the tea-spray-free world...I think I would thoroughly enjoy coming round to play and indeed be flogged at one of your parties...if your gorgeous collection of corsets is anything to go by I bet the occasion would be a deeply decadent and sexy affair!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

I'm sure you will find it incredibly erotic to know that I sprayed tea all over my keyboard laughing at the dead horse (that actually sounds quite bad thinking about it...I don't normally laugh at dead animals honest!)

Back in the tea-spray-free world...I think I would thoroughly enjoy coming round to play and indeed be flogged at one of your parties...if your gorgeous collection of corsets is anything to go by I bet the occasion would be a deeply decadent and sexy affair!

I find people laughing at my jokes to be totally erotic! :D And I think when people find me funny, they're also finding me sexy, which isn't like, mutually exclusive or anything, but I'm sure it helps.

Hey, was that even grammar?!

And my corset collection is unimportant compared with my collection of spanky toys! :D

• Short and long spanky toys:
  • http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2007/12/18/bdsm-night-2-playing-with-kvetch/
  • Floggy toys:
  • http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/2007/12/18/bdsm-night-3-playing-with-somebody-new/

And those aren't even all the best ones. :)

JayGee wrote:

Lubyanka wrote: yes, I said "with", I flog people with a dead horse

At long last, we know what happened to Shergar!

*runs away super-quickly and hides behind Mr. SpankyPants*

Heh, you and Mr Spanky Pants do your worst, I'm not scared of you. :p

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh and that reminds me, you and ol' Spankyboy owe me a practical demonstration

*waits patiently*

PS - Boo!

Mmmm I think it's first for me to look at a rubber chicken and feel aroused! I like the look and sound of the WB County Flat Race Whip though.... *assumes the position*

xxKPxx

Not into actually dogging personally, like the fantasy but the reality is [as has been said] too seedy and also a bit dangerous for me. Nearest I get is pretending my other half is a stranger while we're in the garden or outdoors in unfamiliar territory on trips or holidays.

First anal was with someone on a hotel balcony with the people in the next room peeking through the nets. That was fun.

I dont think I'd ever do it. I'm not completely against having sex with other people (never done it, but I'm open to the idea if someone presented the right circumstances for me), but dogging is a no for me. As other people have said, it's seedy and potentially unsafe.

def not for me, i personly only want to have sex with my partner and i only want my partner to have sex with me and i also find the idea very seedy and very unsafe.

also wouldnt want people watching us!

Dxxx

def not for me, i personly only want to have sex with my partner and i only want my partner to have sex with me and i also find the idea very seedy and very unsafe.

also wouldnt want people watching us!

Dxxx

JayGee wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh and that reminds me, you and ol' Spankyboy owe me a practical demonstration

*waits patiently*

PS - Boo!

Well, I stretched my fingers and Spankyboy disappeared, so either my fingers have halitosis or he had to run off to his partner. :p

KittyPurry wrote:

Mmmm I think it's first for me to look at a rubber chicken and feel aroused! I like the look and sound of the WB County Flat Race Whip though.... *assumes the position*

Heh, if you like pain you'll like that crop. :) I'd have to warm you up with some of the other ones first. :p

*assumes the other position-assuming position*

Lubyanka wrote: Well, I stretched my fingers and Spankyboy disappeared, so either my fingers have halitosis or he had to run off to his partner. :p

I certainly don't think it's your lovely fingers! I think we need to ambush him and cart him off for some good old fashioned chastisementExternal Media. Next time he's on, I'll distract him (that won't be hardExternal Media - a flash of my rump usually works), you slip a hood over his head, we'll roll him up in a carpet and run off cacklingExternal Media. I'm sure you have all the necessaries but I'll bring along some goodies too (double cream, doughnuts, , pineapple rings, cherries - we can "trifle" with him).

JayGee wrote:

Lubyanka wrote: Well, I stretched my fingers and Spankyboy disappeared, so either my fingers have halitosis or he had to run off to his partner. :p

Next time he's on, I'll distract him (that won't be hardExternal Media

*Hey look!. . . .it's a ladybird!* (that's me being easily distracted!)

*nooooo, not the hood!*

*help!*

SG69 x

Ps- where's this spanky bloke cos I'll be hiding behind him with you JG!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

*Hey look!. . . .it's a ladybird!* (that's me being easily distracted!)

*nooooo, not the hood!*

*help!*

SG69 x

Ps- where's this spanky bloke cos I'll be hiding behind him with you JG!

Lubyaaaaaaaaanka!!!!! I've got him.

*wrestles him to the ground and sits on his....chest, having deflected all his Hong Kong Phooey moves with the ones Mr. Miyagi taught her*

You do realise if the Hibernian Goddess doesn't show up, I'll need to start without her.

Oh feck it *opens packs of ring doughnuts and tub of brandy butter*

emmilou wrote:

OOh JG - a quick game of hooplah??External Media

I've often been tempted by the idea of dogging, but have never got round to bringing the subject up with thw OH

Emmilou - I was thinking more along the lines of stacking the doughnuts, as you would with stacking rings - if only I could find something to place them over.... I've brought a dozen Gregg's sugar ones - will that be enough?

Then I was going to smooth the brandy butter all over them, place on a few cherries and chocolate curls. Then we culd have some pudding while we wait for Lubyanka and you can be my assistant Eirean princess.

But this is the dogging thread and not the recope thread, so...

In terms of fantasy, the idea of an anonymous encounter appeals. But in reality I'm far too risk-conscious.