Doggy Style

I wonder if you wonderful people can help me? I enjoy alot of positions but for the life of me cannot seem to get to grips(excuse the pun) with entering my partner from behind, i just don't seem to be able to enter the vagina and end up giving up and trying another position...

I have a good erection and she is very wet, but cannot seem to manage it!!! Are there any tips out there or am i just strange!!

Any help would be appreciated?

get her to arch her back and put her face down might make it eaiser.

Without trying to quote the song Face down ass up, have you tried it like that?

Usually my OH will stand behind me whilst I'm on the bed for him to enter me easily I was put my chest down onto the bed and basically stick my ass up! LOL what a visual.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Usually my OH will stand behind me whilst I'm on the bed for him to enter me easily I was put my chest down onto the bed and basically stick my ass up! LOL what a visual.

ooft thats a nice image :P

I'm currenly at work and almost burst out laughing with the song face down ass up in my head.

LOL thanks Steve hun. x

Advice from Mr Scorpius - The most important thing initially, is to match the angle of your erection to the angle of her vagina. Ask her to be on 'All Fours with arms locked', and with her butt aiming slightly downwards. Once inside, go to the traditional 'doggie position' or ask her to bend her arms and aim her butt in the air - hope this helps!

WeeSteve wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

ooft thats a nice image :P

I'll double that! ;) lol

It's all about finding the right angle, it is an awkward position to get right, if my oh isn't at the right angle and I ram it all in she jumps a mile! Try back arched down, arched up, head up, head down, etc

Depending on the height of your bed, bring her to the edge, so you can stand up [saves lots of energy] and as said, basically, her head and breasts against the bed, and you should have free easy acsess, plus you wil have both hands free to fiddle with whatever bits she wants.

Now I'm going on u-tube to find this song. Was it 2 Live Crew???

My OH always guides me in. Essentially, she takes hold of me and pushes back onto me and then I can move once I'm in.

Thanks everyone so far!! I'll update you if i finally succeed.. lol.

Janny wrote:

Depending on the height of your bed, bring her to the edge, so you can stand up [saves lots of energy] and as said, basically, her head and breasts against the bed, and you should have free easy acsess, plus you wil have both hands free to fiddle with whatever bits she wants.

Now I'm going on u-tube to find this song. Was it 2 Live Crew???

Yes 2 live crew- face down ass up!! Got the album! Lol

StHubbins wrote:

My OH always guides me in. Essentially, she takes hold of me and pushes back onto me and then I can move once I'm in.

Same here, a helping hand is sometimes necessary unless you are at exactly the right angle. Specially when standing up.

As above posts would recommend. Also my oh guides me in with her hand. Great position I have to admit.

Ass up more face down gives you more access

I have like a leather rocking shrinks couch see below ;) we've never really found doggy great but we found that if i kneel on the part you're supposed to rest your legs on and rest my arms on the bit your're bum is supposed to go on you get the most deep amazing sex ;) you can really go at it quite vigorously too ;) x

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=le+corbusier+lounger&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=le+corbusier+lounger&sc=2-20&sp=-1&sk=

I can highly reccomend this product to assist you, the reviews speak for themselves! It's brilliant

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2710

spread her legs as much as possible to to open up the vagina.

They key is to get the penis and vagina lined up without either M or F being uncomfortable. Various ways apart from the traditional "all fours' with M between F legs - 1. F kneels on the bed edge and M stands on the floor. 2. F lies face down with legs slightly parted and M straddles her 3. F kneels with legs together and crouches to get the right height for her M.

You need to be comfortable because vigorous is best from behind, for both.

As you have probably already gathered its diferent for each couple and you need to find the right angle that works for the both of you.

Id recommend firstly making sure your at the optimum height to enter her, too high and you'll pop out of her, to low and the angle will mean youll hit towards her tail bone (painful for both). Once youve got this experiment with different angles of her, eg face in the pillow, slightly higher on elbows, on hands etc and also how she arches her back, personally I prefer arched towards the bed rather than towards the ceiling, but like I said its different for everyone.

Hope you find the right angle for you, cos once you do its an amazing position and she'll love the orgasms you can give her from here!!!