Looking for advice on Sex with New partner

I know the title is a bit vague and I apologize, but without a full description I could not figure out how to phrase it.

I am having trouble with my new partner in the the bed. I am finding it hard to penetrate and the main thing I have seemed to notice that is different (I’m not aware this is an actual thing or imagined) is her vagina is lower/further back on the pelvis.

I have managed to find two positions that work, but any advice if this has been run into before would be appreciated. Her laying prone has worked and in missionary with a few pillows under her butt. The sad part is, by the time I’ve figured out a workable solution I have already begun to overthink and fall out of the mood.

Is it possible I am imaginging this? Is our heights what is causing incompatibility? Any and all experiences and help would be helpful.

2 Likes

This not uncommon where the actual opening is can vary between women - but generally it’s only millimetres difference

I find my own vagina low set - I have in the past been jealous of other woman’s vag being partially seen from the front pubis area where mine is totally under

If you are looking to assist - the doggy position will be better or use a pillow under the small of the back to raise her up and allow you easier access

Please love her and respect her - she sounds wonderful :brown_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. That is basically the approach I’ve taken. She already has self esteem issues so I did not want to bring it to her attention if she was not already more aware.

1 Like

Hi, there isn’t anything to bring to her attention because everyones bits are different. Everyone has something thats different to the next person. Same with penises.

I appreciate your wanting to make sure you both have a good time.
This is part of the fun, finding the positions that you both enjoy. If she’s had sex previously or used dildos, she’ll know the angles that she likes.

So ask her, and start there. But don’t be discouraged if the angle doesn’t work. You need to find a way to make your bodies work together, this is a good thing, once you get it :dizzy:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Everyone is different so I’d gather there must be others out there like it but the main thing to focus on is the more practice and fun you have trying to discover what works best, the easier the next time will be… think of it as a positive adventure :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Start with asking her. But you might want to try sitting in a chair and having her in your lap. Angle won’t matter as much, and she can control depth and speed. I actually like anal in this position.

It is also a very cuddly position, especially if she’s smaller than you. Good opportunity for kissing and staring at each other.

3 Likes

I find cowgirl or reverse cowgirl works

1 Like

My Mrs is quite low and I did find it difficult at first to get the right spot, especially as my Willy curves downward. We do pillows under her for missionary, doggy and her on top work well. I think you find with all new partners that it takes a while to find your rhythm and what works best. Don’t be afraid to give the old soldier a rub if he needs encouragement, she will probably enjoy it too. Be patient it’s all in the fun of learning someone new.

3 Likes