Dom/Sub suggestions app?

In a few weeks time my wife and her 2 sisters are going away to France for a week.
She is my dominatrix and I am her sub.
Last time she went away she would text me every day with a number. That number was the number of orgasms I had to have that day. This time we would like to move up a level.

Is there an app or website which would provide her with random suggestions for actual activities to order me to do?

1 Like

Couldn’t you both buy a set of naughty playing cards or something and she could tell you jack of clubs for example and what ever was on said card would be your task so to speak?

1 Like

I think she’d be wary of trying to get them through customs or her sisters finding them. Thats why we want something digital rather than physical.

2 Likes

In that case she could just give you a particular card to turn over and what ever is on it is your task for the evening or something similar maybe. I’ll be having a little think some more about this later though I think :ok_hand:

If she knows what she wants you to do. Envelope a day with your instructions in it?

2 Likes

That’s a good idea, she could leave the envelopes hidden around the house

1 Like

We’re actually looking for new ideas too.

Hi @rockstar . We haven’t tried it but there is an app called Obedience. I think the premise is you are set tasks which lead to rewards. Give it a look!

Came to mention the same one as @SubCharles :smiling_face: Also haven’t had a chance to try it out yet, but have looked into it myself and am considering bringing it up to my long distance OH/Dom

It allows a dom and sub (or multiple subs) to pair their phones, the dom is able to set tasks for their sub/s and the points earned by the sub completing these can be used to redeem rewards that are approved by their dom. The dom is also able to monitor their sub’s activity and habits through the app in real time.

There’s also punishments set for not doing tasks correctly (i.e you don’t do x before 11am, it adds 10x spankings) which is tracked, a section for your rules or contract to be entered, your limits, and even a spot for you to put ideas and suggestions that your dom will see and can then be discussed.

From what I can tell from reviews, it’s a little buggy but definitely could work for a long distance dynamic (even just temporarily). I’m keen to give it a shot, and am planning on discussing it with my OH

1 Like

I just looked and found a few spankpls dot com looks good I’ll check out some of the others

Thanks for this. Have downloaded and it looks really neat providing it isn’t too buggy.