Weekend/day ideas....

My wife and I have recently started having a monthly thing where one of us is dominant and the other submissive and switching it around (weekend when I am in charge and day when she is). We are doing it partly because I have many kinks (that she finds some of them a little wierd) and I want to partake without bugging her, and partly because it seems she likes being submissie and she has only just started opening up to me about some of her kinks.

Anyway... My wife is a little short on ideas for my day and so needs ideas of things she can do with/to me, also I have pleanty of ideas for her but i wouldnt mind sujestions;)

I will post more info later but currently I am late for work so need to go, also feel free to post on what you think of the idea! :)

Ok then... now i have time a bit of info that may help people give ideas for my wife.

I am pretty much into most 'mainstream' fetishes (they seem like the main ones to me anyway). Most of the focus on me being forced to do things that i may like but also may find uncomfortable/embarising. I also like the idea of being denied orgasms (possibly for a long time but that wouldnt work with a day) and being made to 'service' the wife while wearing a butt plug of panties...etc. Spanking is also somthing I am interested in trying. In particular I like wearing/ being made to wear womans underwear. A big fantasy i have had for a long time is being made to buy underwear for myself and made to put it on in the toilets in the shopping center or wherever it is, along the same lines I have always liked the idea of my wife taking her underwear off secretly then putting them in my pocket and telling me to put her worn panties on.

There is a lot here and a lot I like which i try to convey to the wife but somtimes it iritates her, so if anyone has any ideas of things she can do or scenes to get her creative juices flowing please share :-)

you could cheekily sneak wearing her worn panties into you being dom. take yours off and make her swap. make sure to cum in them first tho or she might guess what your doing ;)

My wife gets a blast when she discovers I'm wearing her panties when we're out.

A memorable end to a holiday on the coach going to the airport in the dark. she knew I had her satin control panties on and with my jacket over us she snuggled in pretending to sleep ....but pulled my zip down and gently rubbed my bulge....with her stopping as I got more "excited".....before we got to the airport she did let me come in them.....................awesome feeling...but she wouldnt let me change.....sticky but naughty

@Shiny.... That sounds awesome, but she usually doesn't have the same reaction is she discovers me wearing them 'by myself'

@rag doll... I will definitly have to remember that! especially as it is my weekend this weekend!

for your submissive day get her to put a butt plug in you then her panties on and take you out like that obviously wearing trousers lol,she could also have you crawl around beside her like a dog and make you eat from a bowl on the floor,if you like pain she could tie your cock and balls together and flog them gently or pour wax onto them,you can also do most of these to her too, put maybe peg her pussy lips open rub hger clit furiously till she is about to cum then stop,as you can tell I am in the same kind of relationship with my oh and we swap roles occassionally but I am much more submissive than dominant have fun and play safe!!

I'm the wife in this situation and i find it really hard to think of new things to do as they're not my kinks if that makes sense however this has given me some ideas so thanks and keep them coming

sashastream wrote:

for your submissive day get her to put a butt plug in you then her panties on and take you out like that obviously wearing trousers lol,she could also have you crawl around beside her like a dog and make you eat from a bowl on the floor,if you like pain she could tie your cock and balls together and flog them gently or pour wax onto them,you can also do most of these to her too, put maybe peg her pussy lips open rub hger clit furiously till she is about to cum then stop,as you can tell I am in the same kind of relationship with my oh and we swap roles occassionally but I am much more submissive than dominant have fun and play safe!!

Some awesome ideas there. Although I am realy not into CBT much as my balls are a little sensitive and properly hurt very quickly

We are both naturally submissive which is why we agreed to this :-)