don't know what way to turn

Where to start kinda got butterflys..

My bf n I was together for 6 months it was casual we are both chilled people who dont ger hung up on whos going out so we dont see each other, even if that meant we didnt see each other that week some times not even talking all week til the weekend. ?. We had to over come some problems in the bedroom which we was getting there and it was fab.

Til about a month ago he decided to finish it (on facebook message,no phone) which I was obviouslyupset by n he said he just wanted to be alone etc...

I was doing ok until sat night he messaged me after the usual him being cheeky etc then said after me been quite blunt to him what did he want? That he miseed me, he made a mistake, etc etc...

He wants me to meet him but i dont know if i should, ive asked my best friend and he said noooo!

Now im completely stuck n dont know how to feel ...

Tbh, I think anyone who finishes with you with a facebook message isn't worth anymore of your time.

I cant tell you what to feel, but with the way it ended and with it being about a month later I am almost certain all he wants is to get laid. Sorry to be blunt but thats how I see it.

I did say to him how do I know u wont to this again, and he said I know what its like to miss u, and ive set some ground rules on our relationship if it started again which he understznd I told him that i wont be able to go back to the way we was his got wwork to do... just dont know if I can ...

I aggree with the previous statement, if someone is prepared to finish a relationship via a Facebook message they dont deserve your time

He showed a lack of respect for you, by finishing the relationship over the internet and not face to face or even over the phone.

If it was me, I wouldn't give him the time of day. Although, you could meet up for a chat, find out why he acted that way and then walk away from him

I dont understand why he wouldn't come talk to me. ?. His phones is broken so he wouldn't of called me .. really dunno if just meet him so we can talk or not. its taken me a long time to be happy with someone again x

sensible advice given do not meet up again he is a total waste of space forget the butterflys you have and move on you deserve it.

I think im more effected by him contacting me to say his sorry that I thought id ever be I thought id be able to just ignore him or tell him to bugger off like I have other guys but some how couldnt seem 2 last night or night before,although he knew I wasnt impressed by him or anything.. so hard to just switch off now I can't seem to stop thinking

It's obvious that you still have feelings for him, but like everyone else has said - he showed a real lack of respect for you by finishing it over the Internet.

Do you really want to risk him getting cold feet again?

I really dont know subdom27, if there's any chance of us getting back together I think he knows it wont b the same for a long time n he certainly knows I wont just forget everything for 5 mins n havr sex if you getvwhat I mean...

This feeling is new to me normally id just walk ive told him that .... x

It sounds like you still have feelings for him, and want to give him a second chance, which is fair enough. However, if you do decide to let him back into your life, be fully prepared for him ot act the same way again, even with new ground rules in place.

From an outsiders point of view he sounds immature and a waste of space! But we can't always help who we have feelings for. You need to ask yourself if you can handle being hurt by him again.

Is he worth a second chance?

Thanks everyone for all your sdbise exactly what I wanted was outside eyes

Im still no where near a decision even just meeting fora chat,not knowing if it will be a good idea or if it will just give me the answers I need, ive told him until I see him im not gunna say we'll get back together we r no where near that yet!..x

You will do what ever you decide to do, if you still have feelings for him then what you are feeling is totally normal. You may want to meet him for closure for yourself or because you want to give him a second chance. Me personally, I've been there and will never do it again and would advise anyone against it based on my experience.... But that is only my experience, it doesn't mean that what happened to me will happen to anyone else. In the end, you will decide yourself but I think that it is only going to hurt you more down the line, either way, I wish you luck x

Wouldn't finish with someone to realise I then do like them. if you like someone 100% you stay with someone 100%. Tell him to take a hike. He had his chance. I'm definitely sure you will have no problem finding someone who deserves you 100%

Tough position that you are in. We have all been in a situation where we had to make a choice based on our hearts. We are not you and don't know what is in his thoughts either. It does sound to me like the entire relationship, with the casual nature, was destined to fail entirely. Fear, of course, is that if you meet face to face, nature will take over and one thing will lead to another and before you know it, you are reeled back in. He may say what you want to hear based on his being lonely and him knowing what strings to pull for you to let him back in. As others stated above, I believe that his utter lack of respect or simply, his lack of balls to break things off face to face, tells the real story. He is not invested enough in you to be concerned for your feelings or need for a reasonable explaination. You mentioning his phone issues, is kind of making excuses for him. If he was able break it off via Facebook then he could have arranged a meet via Facebook to explain or talk it out. Sorry if I was blunt, just trying to put myself in your shoes and read his mind at the same time. Bottom line is you need to take care of YOU. Don't make a rash decision. Good luck.

NewYork Dreamer wrote:

I aggree with the previous statement, if someone is prepared to finish a relationship via a Facebook message they dont deserve your time

+1

Thanks everyone, Ive just been 4 a long walk with the dog to clear my head, I think he should of dealt with it so differently prehaps he would if he was older or had the balls 2 ..whatever, and I only stated the phone thing as someone said he should of called n as id said we didn't ever talk daily..we both work full time my day starts 6.30am I dont finish til 10pm hence we only see each other weekends when I dont have my second job x

Our casual relationship is probably our personalities tbh im nnot one to get hung up on things other girls do...However it was still s relationship where we was for each other n no one else.

Before this break up etc we was good and didnt tear chucks out of each other like some of the couples around us...

Sorry for the speech im trying to give you all the whole picture with out letting my emotions come over 2 much to waver opinionsn:)

No worries. I didn't mean to put you on the defensive. It was just the view of an outsider that doesn't really know you, him or your thoughts and feelings. I hope that you can find peace with or without him.