what would u think

Hi I dunno if im being silly or not?. So what do u tthink. ?

Me n bf are in a distant relationship due to work n other commitments so only see each other on weekends,

So anyway last sun he phones and said did I mind if we didn't met tonight as he was tired I said ok coz I was 2, saying hes call or we'd meet in the week

That never happened and hes not called all weekend .. kinda pissed off 2 be honest but not sure if im just feeling this because im absolutely shattered n just want a cuddle ...

I'd be peed off too and be wondering if he's trying to cool things off without actually saying anything.

That doesn't mean he is, he could just be tired, but it does seem a bit weird to me, if you like someone you want to speak with them.

I hope it's not that and you can find out what's up.

U n me both, I know it hard as he hasnt got a phone atm but he still could fb message me x

How long are ye together and has this happened before x

Nope, yeah weve phone n told each other we r tired so met say tomorroe or something but not nothing ever... and about 5 months I know thats not Long x

I'd fb him if it was me.. Basically ask him straight out what's the story.. Though he could be genuinely tired but men don't think that's the thing.. Well most of em.. Depends on age too.. They kinda stable out after 25.. Lol :)

I might message him and sort say 'are u dead?' Then see if he bothers to write back, I dont wanna just judge him coz of my past relationship but at the same time im upset so cant leave it xx

If I were youd I'd try contacting him in anyway possible and go from there.

So facebook, email etc just saying that youre not trying to be annoying but that you're genuinly concerned because you haven't heard from him for a while.

He may just be tired and busy with work, but I do know how annoying it is when someone doesn't even bother a 2 minute call to let you know that they are fine but just busy etc.

Like two minutes after I posted my last comment just as I was about to message him he messaged me, asking me what I was doing, he came to me it was a bit icey tbh but I asked him why he didnt call n he said he went out yesterday :( @! $$

But I just came out with so r we ok n he said yes... god I dont understand men sometimes x

It is all part of our mystery.

Sometimes people, moreso guys, just need a bit of "me" time, or time with friends. I'm the worst for wanting to talk to my long distance boyfriend 24/7, even though we're so long distance and with health/finance issues preventing any time physically together and it drives me crazy being apart, even I want a break. Some days i just want to take a shopping trip to tesco (for some reason i find the food shop relaxing, but other shopping a nightmare stressful) or stay completely isolated with no internet or phone contact just sleeping or watching films because im exhausted and don't have the energy or the will to keep picking up a phone to text or keep typing and just want to lay there with my attention not 100% needed. It's usually harder on guys because they miss their boy banter about sports and computer games and things that the average girl just isn't in to. The going out could be a completely spontaneous offer from mates he doesn't get to see often, and a spur of the moment thing that wasn't planned. I understand it hurts and in a LD relationship especially can be worrysome, but if he said things were ok, it's for the best to just trust him and take him at his word. Worrying won't make anything beter and could even cause a problem where there wasn't one.

And no, you're not being silly. Everyone gets insecure sometimes, its all a part of being human :)

I know u mean I was more uoset he did just call to tell me he was ok, I really didnt mind he was with thw boys that doesnt bother me at all ..

N we never talk everyday anyway xx