Double P

@AbigailM03 Only you know what feels right take your time and donr be pressurised in doing something you dont feel is right for you

2 Likes

I will believe me I’m not the kind of girl who will do something if I don’t want to do it :joy:

@AbigailM03 Glad of that we are sometimes pressured into something we dont want to do by the way i started following you hope you dont mind your profile pice is very nice

1 Like

@AbigailM03
Was it painful coz it was DP with dildo or because you havent taken anything up your bum before. Sorry if I missed it if youve already said.

No I have had toys in there and done anal quite a few times I just didn’t enjoy having both inside me at the same time to be honest

It took my wife a while to warm up to a dildo in one hole and me in the other. Once we found one that fitted well she really enjoys it. Hope it works out for you :smiling_face: just take your time

3 Likes

@AbigailM03
Only ever do what you are comfortable with… Sometimes you can push yourself for a partner but not if its painful… Id never do that pushing rods down my urethra… makes me feel sick thinking about it.

2 Likes

At least you have tried it & realised it’s not for you yet, maybe practice over time & you might be able to surprise your boyfriend :smiley:

1 Like

@Love_Stud_Too you tried it, it was not for you. There are many more experiences out there that you can try. At least you know its not for you.

2 Likes

I would just say that if you enjoy anal otherwise, you may feel differently doing DP with a partner and dildo than with two dildos. My wife, for example, doesn’t care much for toys up her bum, but she loves having me anally with a dildo vaginally. When we’re fully into it and transition to anal or DP, she loves my enjoyment, she loves the taboo, and we’ve done it enough that she’s acclimated and it’s fully pleasurable for her.

So not to pressure you to do anything you don’t want to do, but just a reminder that when you’re fully aroused with a partner where the sexual energy is give, take, and repeat, the body and mind do wonderful things that even a grand self-session doesn’t get you to. If you do try with your partner and it’s still not for you, then you know.

3 Likes

No I know what you mean 100% and I may try toys in me with my boyfriend in me at some point 1000% I probably will.

I was quite horny to be honest earlier before I tried both dildos in me :joy: so I was well up for it but yeah it didn’t feel to good with them hahaha

1 Like

I had double PIV. It was quite a buzz looking forward to it but when I had both PIV it was quite uncomfortable and left me a little sore. The double cream pie was huge.
Perhaps if I’d had kids it may have been easier :thinking:

Or maybe not. My wife had mild tears requiring stitches with both of our children and now she’s rather averse to anything too girthy as it reminds her of childbirth. I’ve mentioned double PIV once and she literally cringed. When she’s extremely aroused she can enjoy using some penis extenders for total fullness, but as soon as she’s cum she wants it out. I don’t think we will ever try vaginal DP, but both doors is fantastic.

1 Like

I really enjoy using a butt plug during piv with my partner. That for me isn’t painful at all and it’s just about the right amount of balance. I dont think I could take DP

4 Likes

Oh yea I have had a butt plug in whilst doing other things with him that’s fun and feels good but DP after today I can’t imagine feels very good haha

2 Likes

Same with my wife. She has tried DP with us using a dildo, but prefers a vibrating butt plug during PIV. Actual DP as a threesome is out. No swinging or or adding others to our relationship. Wife made this pretty clear, which I have no problem with.

1 Like

My wife always wanted DP but only with me which is what we are happy with. So I purchased this

OH MY WORD it drove her insane, having this in while I doggy styled her and then swapped have me in her bum with a toy in her pussy

Well worth purchasing

1 Like

Thanks for your advice! I have a few dildos anyway but thank you for the recommendation

1 Like

No problem, have fun whatever you get up to and stay safe

2 Likes

I’d say experiences are all down to the individual as how it may go but I guess prep wise make sure to douche and just have a nice warm bath or shower before hand so your all nice and relaxed :relieved: