Double penetration vibrator recommendations

Hi all.
Wife is looking for a DP vibrator. Would it be best to go for a all in one or get a vibrating bead set and use with one of her rabbits?
Thank you.

2 Likes

I have never tried a all in one DP toy but I do have a DP extender so my partner wears it but honestly it wasn’t that good. I much prefer two separate toys as I think you have much more choice that way. For me personally I like a butt plug and a vibrator.

1 Like

She has a couple of small plugs but would like to try something vibrating in there.

We have this nifty little device for DP with my OH. Overall, I really like it but would ideally change two things. Firstly, and I did straight away change this, I swapped the bullet out for my Mantric Bullet which fitted fine, is rechargeable and infinitely more rumbly than the one supplied. Secondly, yes, it would be better if the beads themselves fully vibrated like these (we have similar but non posable and apparently no longer stocked) but the advantage of beads is that it is the going in and out that creates the stimulation for me rather than the vibration.

If you are just interested in DP with a vibrator rather than participating yourself I agree with @Deanna32 and would go with a plug (ideally a rimming type one) and a separate vibrator.

1 Like

We prefer two separate toys.

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like separate toys are the way to go. Could be a fun shopping night.

1 Like