Down but not out !!!

Hi peeps just came out a 18 year marriage and going through a divorce just wonder if any advice out there to drag myself of floor and how to start moving forward!!!

Sorry to hear that you have been through a tough time of it, divorce is really hard. Were you looking for advice on getting out more, meeting people or sexual advice?

I haven't been through anything like a divorce myself but have several friends and family who have and it just takes time to readjust to single life .

Take time to heal and find yourself overall. Welcome to the forum you will find a helpful bunch here.

I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. I remember reading one of your posts a while ago about your wife getting distant.

Mourn your loss. It's ok to do that for as long as you need to but be careful the sadness doesn't consume you. Then find a purpose to get off the floor. I know its easier said than done. Join a gym, join a darts or pool league. Find something to look forward to. Grab a drink with mates at the weekend, anything.

I really hope this goes as easy as it can for you.

My recommendation is to have a few nights out with friends. The thing you don't want to do is to stay at home, sulk and dwell on the past. You need to get your butt into gear and embrace the future and move swiftly on.

Thank u all have posted to get advice to try and change things with my x wife but sadly it failed trying to keep it as nice as pos for the kids but been so long forgot how to get out there lol like being a teenager again with no clue was just interested on where to start from u lovley lot if anyone had similar circumstances