Doxy advice please

Hi we are looking at getting a Doxy Massager but just needs some advice on which one. What we really want to know is if anyone has been lucky enough to use both the normal Doxy and the Doxy Die cast versions as we've seen this on the Doxy website:

"the Die Cast has a harder (silicone) head cover giving a different feel to the vibration"

Just trying to find out how it's got a different feel from vibration as I want to get the best one.

Thanks

Don't worry they are amazing . I took 3 months trying to decide lol.

If you don't have an absolute preference flip a coin. You will! Not be disappointed.

Enjoy

I have both and prefer the die cast because of the silicone head and the buttons light up, so great to play with in the dark.
The original is great if you're on a budget, it's lighter than the die cast and the head is more squishy.
Both have same vibrations, though the die cast is slightly dulled with the silicone head, which I prefer.

I have both.

The die cast is heavier, yet quieter which are probably the key differences. They are as powerful as each other, but the difference between vinyl & silicone head does make a difference - the silicone of the die cast is more solid, also heavier, and does transfer the vibes in a different way. We tend to use the original more than the die cast, since the weight is a factor, and although it is probably slightly less good, it is still bloody awesome.

I don't know if all die casts do, but the one I have also came with a flight-case-esque storage box.

Thanks everyone that's exactly what we needed to know. Much appreciated!!!

So which are you gonna go for?

We like the sound of original because the weight & price mainly but if we really like it and ever need another one day then maybe the die cast one day.