Doxy Extra Powerful UK Massage Wand Vibrator

Doxy Extra Powerful UK Massage Wand Vibrator

can anyone tell me if they are any good from personal experience. I have had wands before but want something a little more powerful.

Have you read the reviews?

The answers you seek are likely in there somewhere

As Sub said - but it in short terms, I would say the Doxy is 'just' as powerful as the LH Deluxe Wand, it perhaps feels a tad subdued as the Doxy has a soft PVC head so the vibes feel a little softer - but they still feel incredibly deep and strong. It's my new favourite wand.

I have read the reviews but unsure what to get. I had the White mains wand and it died last week so replaced it with the black deluxe wand. I wasn't impressed with the black wand. It wasn't as strong as the White one. Need to return the black one today. 😞

The Doxy also has patterns - if that's of interest!

We have the body wand and it's brilliant. I think it's the best reviewed one as well :)

I am soo wanting a doxy I have an hitachi. What can I say I do love `wands` I like the look of the doxy, the reviews seem brilliant and it also has settings. All plusses for me personally

We have the Doxy and so glad we got it... Its very powerful and give great results. Most of the attachments out there will fit it also so you can add to the pleasure by varying the heads which makes it great for virginal and anal use.

I have decided to leave it for now. Nothing wrong with my hitachi, and there are other toys I want from LH before I get a doxy :)

SensualFire wrote:

I have decided to leave it for now. Nothing wrong with my hitachi, and there are other toys I want from LH before I get a doxy :)

I've gone off the idea of buying a Doxy, thinking a Lelo wand instead!

I've spotted the new Doxy coming out in the US, not sure if it's more powerful though (Ithink it is). I'm currently waiting for that.

I would like to get one eventually. I have a Lelo Medium one (and it's one of my favourite bath time toys) but I want one that can be used with attachments (I would love to try the fluttering one and the one with a nuzzling tip). Seeing it's mains-powered, I have been thinking about getting one from Lovehoney.de but one thing baffles me; the product info says "Spitze aus Aluminiumdruckguss mit gepolstertem Silikonüberzug" - is it really silicone?? The UK wand has an aluminium head with soft PVC coating, doesn't it? Shouldn't the EU one sport "Kunststoffüberzug"? I am a bit baffled. I guess I will eventually write to customer care (when the time to buy it gets closer ;-)).

Or I could buy the UK one and hope it works well with an adaptor.

Yeh I have started a thread on the lelo toys, I am in two minds now. Doxy or lelo medium wand..The doxy is way more powerful than the hitachi, and has several settings while the hitachi only has a low or hi setting.