Dressing up for the blokes?

Haha.

hmm a masquerade ball kinda thing with all the anonymity sounds really sexy

sweetlove666 wrote:

yeah i love the idea of people being dressed up and not knowing who everyone else is so you're free to look without worrying about who's looking lol!

yes i am a bit of a voyeur lol!

Can anyone explain why men cannot dress up to an evening out in a smart skirt, tights and shirt and tie. The ladies for years have been more than accepted in trouser suits.

phil wrote:

Can anyone explain why men cannot dress up to an evening out in a smart skirt, tights and shirt and tie. The ladies for years have been more than accepted in trouser suits.

No one will stop you! Just most people will think you look a bit silly....

Could always wear a kilt.

Yeh but we can always stuff a sock down our strides !!!!!!

Tallboy

Oh, a masquerade ball, now there's a sexy thought. I love that idea, if not just for a fantasy if nothing else.

WandA you're completely right about guys having zero outfits for the bedroom, although I'll admit, if my husband came in wearing a kilt I'd throw myself on the floor and thank all the sex Gods before mauling him. If I remember correctly the last time he wore a kilt not only did I jump him twice in the bar toilets (classy as ever) but I also got pregnant, so probably better to 'suit' up if you ever wear one. No idea why but it makes most women a bit wild, and not just the crazy highland Scots lassies like me. ;)

I love the idea of my man dressing up for me. I always wear a sexy nightie, school girl outfit or Basque on special nights (I.e. Child at grandparents, cat locked in front room, neighbour sedated and not listening at the wall... For a bloody change) but I'd love my man to make an effort too. Maybe a cowboy or policeman.

I hate comedy thongs though. I once dated a guy that thought our first time together would be so much more special if he squeezed his manhood into a parrot thong and accosted me in his (shared) living room. I've never bolted so quick in my life.

So, that was the very LONG reply (sorry about that, must learn to self edit) and the short one is yes, men can dress up and not look like knobs... Sometimes.

Nessie

WandA wrote:

phil wrote:

I do have a kilt but it is not the same. A Kilt is quite heavy and in summer the thick socks and heavy shoes do make the whole outfit quite a sweaty experience.

phil wrote:

WandA wrote:

phil wrote:

I do have a kilt but it is not the same. A Kilt is quite heavy and in summer the thick socks and heavy shoes do make the whole outfit quite a sweaty experience.

My point still stands... You can wear whatever you want! No one will stop you. But you'll have to be prepared for funny looks odd comments etc...

You never know... you could be the one to change peoples ill acceptance!

I enjoyed wearing a sarong and have worn the robes they wear in Saudi Arabia and they're well comfy. Would quite happily wear a dress but I could do without getting beating up on the way home!

phil wrote:

That'd need to go quite off on a social gender roles and sociological expectation based tangent methinks. Ultimately as the others have said, you can, but whether other people will see it as a valid form of dress is another matter.

DesignDude wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

yeah i love the idea of people being dressed up and not knowing who everyone else is so you're free to look without worrying about who's looking lol!

yes i am a bit of a voyeur lol!

hmm well as a fantasy of mine it end in an orgy, so might not be realistic

Is this thread wrong for anyone else? How its displayed?

I told you theres always one trouble maker!

Hehe

Wer'l keep this between me and you........

*Shifty eyes*

The qualitiy at AS is rubbish.. not tried Pabo in a while... Mens things are either role playing things or make you look a complete tool.

You lucky ladies get corsets, suspenders etc!!!

Might have to stick to the naked except socks look... actually she hates when I keep the socks on...

Instead of dressing up, I'll dress down! The socks will come off! Control yourselves ladies...

LOL i can understand what you mean with the socks issue lol, i so hate socks on last lol.

WandA wrote:

The qualitiy at AS is rubbish.. not tried Pabo in a while... Mens things are either role playing things or make you look a complete tool.

You lucky ladies get corsets, suspenders etc!!!

Might have to stick to the naked except socks look... actually she hates when I keep the socks onExternal Media...

Instead of dressing up, I'll dress down! The socks will come off! Control yourselves ladies...

Socks are possibly the least sexy piece of clothing ever invented :D

There are so many horror stories about pabo on here that I've been totally put off, but thanks for the suggestions.

I agree, leaving socks on is a pet hate of mine! If I haven't said before, a bloke in his calvins is the hottest thing IMHO. But I do love role play and costumes are fun!

Oh and do tell us more Avrielle about socks and orgasms!