Dressing up for the blokes?

My OH has this weird idea about getting an Indiana Jones outfit for him to wear in the bedroom, but it comes with condition he must get the whip too. Now i think if he was to go ahead with this i just couldnt get in the mood for anything due to laughing i dont think. But you never know i might enjoy it just that its something we have never both experienced him dressing up for a change instead of me.

xx

Does the Indiana Jones costume come with a 1 mile corridoor and a giant boulder?

I have no idea lol. I dont evan know what it looks like just know theres a whip so he ever so kinly tells me with a develish look lol

xx

Disco Dave wrote:

Does the Indiana Jones costume come with a 1 mile corridoor and a giant boulder?

I think its one of them things that could back fire... Men being big kids are probably just as likely to forget sex and chase the cat with a huge whip while combat rolling in the garden while humming the IJ theme tune.

phil wrote:

WandA wrote:

phil wrote:

Can anyone explain why men cannot dress up to an evening out in a smart skirt, tights and shirt and tie. The ladies for years have been more than accepted in trouser suits.

No one will stop you! Just most people will think you look a bit silly....

Could always wear a kilt.

I do have a kilt but it is not the same. A Kilt is quite heavy and in summer the thick socks and heavy shoes do make the whole outfit quite a sweaty experience.

Is that why ya dont wear anything under it??

WandA wrote:

Disco Dave wrote:

I think its one of them things that could back fire... Men being big kids are probably just as likely to forget sex and chase the cat with a huge whip while combat rolling in the garden while humming the IJ theme tune.

This comment has just had me laughing my head off

xx

Could be worse, when I first met the OH she wanted me to stay in work clothes (mil) thank god after 10 years she no longer ask's, because it is the biggest turn off for me.

apparently if yo massage the area just under each twinke of ya feet you stimulate your OH armpits .... just some useless info if ya find a pair of socks that are too thickly lined in that area

I'd disagree entirely about sexual/sensual underwear for men. You just haven't been looking hard enough. I hope I won't get in trouble for posting this, but www.internationaljock.com have a number of interesting styles that can be both day to day underwear and erotic underwear. (strapless jocks, jocks with hole for cock to go through, see through mesh underwear etc...)

I've got a few things from them, very fast delivery to the UK and very very reasonable shipping charges. Just have to be careful of import VAT as anything over £18 will incur import VAT (standard 15%) and a processing fee of £8 by Royal Mail...

I would love some sexy underwear for ym man but I can't find anything really, I'd like some outfits too

xxx

I'd love for there to be a decent policeman outfit for my fella......looks like we're gonna have to get individual bits from ebay to put an outfit together. I find police officers a HUGE turn on and would love him to indulge my fantasy and dress up one night...

If you want uniforms, I'd have a look around at army surplus stores... my local one has all the usual army/navy/raf stuff, plus bits and bobs from all the emergency services too... should be possible to find a proper outfit to put him in, rather than a commericially available but poorly looking version... :)

Just thought id add my 2p's worth...its a shame - all the mens dress up stuff is novelty, while us lucky women get an unlimited choice of sexy outfits......I do like men in uniform and im extremely lucky as im married to a policeman!!! He looks sooo hot in his uniform ;)

Im loving the idea of a masqurade ball!!! x

Sexy?Pink wrote:

Just thought id add my 2p's worth...its a shame - all the mens dress up stuff is novelty, while us lucky women get an unlimited choice of sexy outfits......I do like men in uniform and im extremely lucky as im married to a policeman!!! He looks sooo hot in his uniform ;)

Im loving the idea of a masqurade ball!!! x

External Media Lucky you! Jealous now lol External Media

Im trying to find a firemans outfit for me but most of them around just look cheap and the misses really wants me to have one.

speedo wrote:

If you want uniforms, I'd have a look around at army surplus stores... my local one has all the usual army/navy/raf stuff, plus bits and bobs from all the emergency services too... should be possible to find a proper outfit to put him in, rather than a commericially available but poorly looking version... :)

Thanks hun, never thought of that. Will have a look xx

tohottotouch wrote: Im trying to find a firemans outfit for me but most of them around just look cheap and the misses really wants me to have one.

Don't forget to find a pole to shimmy down!!

x

My man is a mechanic and OMG do i love seeing him in his dirty, greasy overalls. Nothing like a hard working man phrrooaarrr. Military is also sexy, the saving the country, heroic kindof figure and i also love dress up as a fireman, being rescued by a muscular stud, yes please!!! x

Before he spoke his suit bespoke WOOP!

Gentleman. If you have the benjamins, you need to get tailored. There is nothing sexier than getting a suit dishevelled. The tug on a tie.....

Oswalk Boateng is now your style guru. Because I said so.

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/UK+Film+Council+Post+Oscars+Brunch+Tc8L1dp9_Lel.jpg

If you can't get down to Saville row than aquaint yourself with the basic rules of tailoring. What fits, what's too long, how to avoid a suit that looks a like a crumled disaster. Getting the hem of a trousers just right. The three piece suit rules. And please never wear short sleeves under a jacket. It's jarring and bizarre. And don't get me started on short sleeves with ties......

On a date I am very impressed with a man who has made an effort and kept to his personal style. If you've thought outside jeans and a shirt than you're subliminally telling me that sex with you will not equate to you falling on me like heavy furniture and me thinking about my taxes.

Anything that resembles a GQ shot with Joseph Gordon Levitt is also good but that's a very specific fantasy of mine

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_huSL_LUlMow/SQQ-TIFUVkI/AAAAAAAAAks/S9Ft2rpj3QA/s400/GQ.jpg

Brief Encounter

Briefs are hot, Y Fronts look like hammocks for your juggling balls. A man who thinks carefully about underwear will always remember to wash his nether regions.

Robert Redford

Here is a box set of all his movies. Call me in the morning. Pay special attention to his hair and everything he wears in The Sting.

http://thebosh.com/upload/2007/09/30/Robert%20Redford.jpg

Low Slung Jeans can Work if you Wear them ABOVE your Ass

Especially if you have a killer treasure trail and 'sex lines'

Now dress up as a cupake for me, bitch.

my wife once asked me to dress as Zoro which i found a lil funny but it turned her on.

and after dressing as a 50s gangster for my friend themed party, she later descovered that she very much likes me in that too hehe