Drinking games!

Hey all!

So, I'm off to uni this weekend and I have been inspired to create a thread for the appreciation of that classic, typically studenty, passtime - drinking games!

What's your favourite? Any fun stories ever come from them? I'm particularly interested if anyone can recommend one for a flat of 6 who've never met each other before but all drink

My contribution for now - some of my favourites are Never Have I Ever, which I'm sure you all know, and Drink While You Think. The former is often particularly fun since, well, I'm on Lovehoney aren't I :p

I like ring of fire, spin the bottle, never have I ever. They are always popular at uni and great for getting to know people. Are you moving into halls?

I haven't heard of drink while you think before.

Drink Snooker

Take one red drink followed by a colour, then a red, then a colour until you get to the black.

Shy-Bee wrote:

I like ring of fire, spin the bottle, never have I ever. They are always popular at uni and great for getting to know people. Are you moving into halls?

I haven't heard of drink while you think before.

Never have I ever is excellent - you get to know a lot about your new housemates!

Ring of fire is also really good.

J-Curious, I've not heard of drink while you think until now, but it sounds like a good laugh. :P

It's a pretty simple one, good for first drinks on a night. Basically one person names, for this example, a celebrity and the next person has to drink until they can name a celebrity whose name starts with the letter the last ones ended in. It naturally gets funnier the drunker people get, since they can hit a blank for so long