Sex whan Drunk

Hi all

Just wondering how much it means in a relationship if my OH is always drunk when she wants sex. Sober we go to sleep not even cuddling and not interseted, but a bottle of wine and she is insatialble or really argumentative. does anyone else have this????

Hi all

Just wondering how much it means in a relationship if my OH is always drunk when she wants sex. Sober we go to sleep not even cuddling and not interseted, but a bottle of wine and she is insatialble or really argumentative. does anyone else have this???

Typical female.

Have you tried initiating more intimacy when she's sober? Could be insecurities making her uncomfortable.

Is she more adventerous in bed when shes had a drink ??

I hate sex when I am drunk , I have to completely know what I am doing , just a whisky to loosen me up would be good I think !

Wouldn't say it was a typical female at all but I do know a few who say they only have a confidence to be naked or intimate with their partners whilst drunk.

I also know a few who went off sex because they didn't feel loved or cared for but being drunk first made them feel like they didnt care if their partner felt about them...

Even some women who have had bad experiences in the past feel like they need a drink to get past the bad memories.

If she only has sex whilst drunk I would say theres some sort of issue putting her off having sex somewhere rather than her just not wanting sex altogether. I definitely think you need to talk with her about it though.

I thought I could only have sex when drunk cos I thought I looked stupid etc I would talk to her about it if you can

without knowing more i'd imagine that there is an insecurity problem, or something in the past has affected her.........of course it could be that when she's drunk she is able to shed her normal persona and take on an alter ego without fearing consequences........

have you asked her why?

Perhaps she feels more confident after a few drinks. I know different drinks can react differently with people and know quite a few people who say Wine makes them horny.

Im more adventurous and happy to initiate when im drunk but thats because all of my inhibitions have gone. im a bigger lady and i dont like the site of my body so if im not drunk i tend to either take a while to initiate or find lingerie to cover everything up xx

Drunken sex is fun last for ever ever and anything goes.

alcohol relaxes you and increases your confidence

i just went to reference that, oh dear

it's pretty usual for people to me hornier and more adventurous when drunk, but if she's only ever interested when drunk then it could be a sign of problems of all sorts of kinds. It might be something really small that talking about will quickly solve, it might be something that takes longer, but personally I'd say talking (while sober and in a sensitive manner obviously) is needed.

Make sure if you do approach it to not accuse or make her feel like you're saying she's at fault. Maybe she is, but it could also be something you're doing without realising that's putting her off, or it could be outside influences (eg. stress). If you make a point of it being open and non judgemental she's much more likely to want to talk about it.

Had this problem with a couple of exes for very different reasons and wish I'd takled to them sooner than I did as it could have saved us both some worrying.

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

Im more adventurous and happy to initiate when im drunk but thats because all of my inhibitions have gone. im a bigger lady and i dont like the site of my body so if im not drunk i tend to either take a while to initiate or find lingerie to cover everything up xx

My OH is the same. I don't think she'll ever believe me when I tell her how sexy she looks. She is much more believing after booze.

must be about 25 yrs since we mixed sex and alcohol

ksw1980 wrote:

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

My OH is the same. I don't think she'll ever believe me when I tell her how sexy she looks. She is much more believing after booze.

im exacxtly the same i feel stupid initiating anything sober but when iv had a drink im up for anything sexually and i dont care if my OH sees my body when iv had a drink and no i dont believe that he likes the way i look just normally and i dont believe he thinks im sexy anymore we been together 3 years and just recently split!! xx

I've NEVER had sex when I'm drunk! Oh Man! I feel left out now! Ok.... that's another thing to go on my list! lol x x