dryness

ladies , Any cures for dryness , I mean a " dry vagina " , Its making her loose interest ,

Have you considered lube? Brilliant stuff... There's lots here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/ Liquid Silk is a fab all-rounder to start off, but there is lots of choice.

Or maybe she is in need of more or different foreplay to get her aroused?

Great post MTC, exactly what I was going to say.

Lelo is the best I have tried for feeling the most natural, sliquid is good too.

Silicone based lubricants generally last longer and can be wetted again, but cannot be used with condoms or silicone toys.

Toys, bondage or outfits may help.

as well as lube you need to make sure she's there mentally as well. all the lube in the world won't help with that unfortunatley.

I personally like sliquid oceanics lubricant myself.

Hello,

some medicine can cause vaginal dryness. Stress can cause it. You can check for these. If neither is a problem, but she is just one of those ladies who dont get that wet, then lube is the answer.

As for choosing lube, you can choose water based, silicone based on oil based lubes. Or have their pros and cons.

Waterbased can be used with toys and condoms, but some women are senstive to glycerine and parabens, which lot of them contains. Some ranges, like Sliquid or Lelo are paraben, glycering free. As someone who is very sensitive to both of these, can recommend both branches. But the Lelo lube stays liquid for longer compared to Sliquid.

Silicone based are longer lasting, but can stain and harder to wash away, but they are waterproof and can be used in bath. May not be fully compatible with some toys, like silicone toys.

Oil lubes are not compatible with some toys and doubt that you can use them with condoms. But some toys, like glass, will be fine with them

Hope this helps and I did not make any mistake!

rover if its an age thing just get relaxed about it accept its part of life and try different lubricants, some reviews of ben wa type balls say they help but i have no experience.

It's not just about using lube, make sure that she's actually turned on and in the mood before you start playing. Is she happy? Does she feel loved and safe?

Lots of gentle foreplay is the best way forward, go down on her and make her feel amazing!

If that's not working then give some lube a go, liquid silk is amazing. Really cheap but it's perfect!

Ben Wa balls help to tone your pelvic floor and tighten you up a bit but won't necessarily help with dryness. Always worth a shot though!

My toner balls help with my dryness, it's the main reason I use them. They're usually enough to remind my body what it's supposed to be doing. I'm 45 and single, so sometimes it forgets. ;-)

Whether they help or not probably depends on the cause of the dryness. For me it's a combination of middle age and not enough stimulation. The toner balls give that stimulation. The benefits tend to be longer lasting than lube and vibe, probably because I can wear them for a couple of hours and use them whenever I'm feeling uncomfortable from dryness.

If someone's dry for other reasons, another solution might be more useful.

sorry to but in here but my oh is the opposite (bearing in mind we have only been having sex together for about 2 years) ...

Should we be using lube if she is really really wet?

Tomcatter wrote:

sorry to but in here but my oh is the opposite (bearing in mind we have only been having sex together for about 2 years) ...

Whilst lubricant is essential in your toy box for times when you do need it, there are times when you don't and thats fine.

A-spot stimulation will help encourage lubrication.

The A-spot is found deep inside the vagina. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone

I am able to stimulate mine with longer shaft toys, and tend to find small girthed toys to be better than thicker.

Tomcatter wrote:

nope. too much wetness can be bad too. I can be really really wet and then I have problems feeling the toy fully, like the feeling is reduced. I even had to use towel to remove some wetness.So too wet can also be bad in my experience

But I personally do use lubes at times. Eg with my luna beads, or I found that some medication, like antibiotics, can really cause vaginal dryness for me. Also sudden hormonal changes too.

But if you dont need it, dont bother with it.

Laveila wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

nope. too much wetness can be bad too. I can be really really wet and then I have problems feeling the toy fully, like the feeling is reduced. I even had to use towel to remove some wetness.

But I personally do use lubes at times. Eg with my luna beads, or I found that some medication, like antibiotics, can really cause vaginal dryness for me. Also sudden hormonal changes too.

That's interesting, I have a very different experience when using beads, and find that they make me wetter =)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

nope. too much wetness can be bad too. I can be really really wet and then I have problems feeling the toy fully, like the feeling is reduced. I even had to use towel to remove some wetness.

That's interesting, I have a very different experience when using beads, and find that they make me wetter =)

I use the lube to insert them. And sometimes they make me wet and sometimes they dont. Although they stimulate me. But then I can be very wet and I can be pretty dry. I am not on hormonal contraception and I find that I can hugely vary depending on the stage of the circle I am currently in. But I dont need more lube when inserted, just to get them in.