I need so much help

I'm suddenly horny AF at 56 ... haven't had desire or sex in 15+ years. I changed medications and holy cow, I can't stop thinking about it. Unfortunately, I'm divorced. So I'm trying to use toys....

I have benwa balls... my biggest issue is getting them in and out. Keeping them in isn't a problem at all. Am I doing it wrong?

Anyone suggestions for best toy for maximum sex pleasure?

Any place for good naughty chat, virtual sex?

Hiya AC, welcome to the forums. Have you tried to use a good water based lube to help slide them in?

I can recommend the following lube
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7163

As for places to have naughty chats and virtual sex i couldn't help you there sorry.

Hi there,

I second the above suggestion of using a water based lubricant. Lube is important with sex toys as the materials tend to have more friction than penises and fingers.

There are lots of great options available at Lovehoney, I like the own brand Enjoy lube or Sliquid Satin for a natural feel but as long as it’s water based, any will work.

For getting them in and out, perhaps a change in position could also help? When I’m inserting them I do one ball at a time whilst laying down and they tend to go in fairly easily. When I get them out, I squat a little and let gravity do most of the work.

There is not really a “best” toy for maximum pleasure as our bodies and preferences are all different and what works for one person may not work for another. However we can assist more if we know what sort of thing you’re looking for. Do you want something that can be inserted, do you want something that’s for clitoral use or a toy that could possibly be used for both? Knowing that would help us to give you some toy recommendations.

Have fun!

Im really not sure. I have no idea what will get the job done.

I'm similiar in that I changed my medications last year and holy cow my sex drive went through the roof! For a 22/23 year old at the start of last year mine was through the floor until I came off of contraceptives and I became insaitable! I only invested in my first toys recently, until then I'd been making do with with my hands (don't knock the hands, they can still be good!)

How you find pleasure is entirely dependent on you - for me it was a case of I knew I wanted something internal, but not intimidating as I'm generally not a big fan of penetration. And I knew I'd need lube for that. And lots of it. But maybe some lube which adds some sensation would be good? Something that tingles or warms up in conjunction with clitoral play might satisfy you, or it might just be a good warm up before the 'main event' and something internal.

As for what toys might work, might be worth looking at the Gift Sets? There seem to be some with a bit of everything there depending on what you think you might like. :) There's also nothing stopping you writing a list of what you like astetically and whittling down a list of potentials from that. Use the wishlist feature! (for me, my decision came down to three things, quiet, not realistic, not pink and I worked from that!)

I hope you find something that works for you! But whatever you choose, even if for now that's your hands, lube up and have fun exploring!

ACNewToThis69 wrote:

I'm suddenly horny AF at 56 ... haven't had desire or sex in 15+ years. I changed medications and holy cow, I can't stop thinking about it. Unfortunately, I'm divorced. So I'm trying to use toys....

I have benwa balls... my biggest issue is getting them in and out. Keeping them in isn't a problem at all. Am I doing it wrong?

Anyone suggestions for best toy for maximum sex pleasure?

Any place for good naughty chat, virtual sex?

Lol welcome to my world....I’ve been told you can find people on social media, more so n Twitter, not sure about where else you can go though...

As for the sex toy, there are loads, it depends on whether you want vaginal stimulation, clitoral stimulation, anal stimulation or a bit of everything. Do you want fast orgasm or slow intense ones? LH has some excellent choices, narrow your needs down, then we can help you.

Don’t know if you like to play games but I know a few ppl who use my-strip-poker. Apparently if your a women u will have no end of requests to ‘play’

Hello

If you're not sure what kind of sex toy you would like you could try a kit like one of these, so you have a couple of different options to chose from without spending too much money:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36742

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37697

Personally, I really like bullet vibes, my desire rabbit, and womanizer, but as people have already said, we're all different in what kind of stimulation we like. The desire range is a good place to start, and I think a clit vibe and an insertable vibe often hits the spot better than a rabbit. Although I love my desire rabbit, I've tried plenty that didn't work for me at all.

Enjoy exploring!