Durex 2 in 1

Has. Anyone else found the duress 2 in 1 lubes are the perfect size and shape to insert in the virgin, we have found it perfect for going right inside out of sight but not out of mind. Great fun. Xx

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're saying???

I've had wine and that makes no sense!!! Please can you re word it?

i think he means the bottle itself is about right to fit all the way inside his OH bits. ouch springs to mind lol

rlc321 wrote:

i think he means the bottle itself is about right to fit all the way inside his OH bits. ouch springs to mind lol

Ahhhh thank you, that kinda makes sense now if thats the case.

I always thought it would be good if it was the right size, a 3 in 1, bit too wide for my OH.

Although, "duress 2 in 1" sounds a bit ... forceful. Be careful now...

Mr Monster wrote:

External Media

Hah! Good spot, forced in a virgin too...and called the virgin, is that like a title? Ann Widdecombe or Susan Boyle?

WandA wrote:

Mr Monster wrote:

External Media

Hah! Good spot, forced in a virgin too...and called the virgin, is that like a title? Ann Widdecombe or Susan Boyle?

I believe "the" virgin has to be a religious reference. External Media

Slightly off topic here:

I hate the durex lubes with a passion, I have reacted badly to them in the past, the only thing in the world I am allergic to and it happens to be durex lube. Liquid silk has never been a problem for me!

swap the 2 in 1 lube for half a banana and then you get a tasty snack afterwards when she pushes it out! It stays surprisingly whole!

SHB

yep we have noticed that, not that we have tried it.......honest lols

sorry few spelling errors, durex not duress and vagina not virgin lol, we do find the lube itself not very good. It seems a bit thick and not that lubericant either, wont buy again

I really like the Durex lubes. I like the fact I can pick them up at the supermarket, often on offer. They are nice and thick so great with toys.

Would I ever stick any of the bottles up pussy?

Fuck No !!! lol