Durex Love condoms

I've been waiting for these to come in as they have been out of stock on here, and now the listing says they're discontinued was quite looking forward to getting them as well as i've never seen them before. I was going to get 2 packs with the loyalty points i got. There are other condoms on the loyalty page but dont have quite enough points for them though. Oh well, see what comes on the loyalty page in the future im only interested in the crotchless knickers or the lube on there at the moment.

Oh no, these were great condoms, gutted they're gone, and they're not available in the UK, I got my last lot when I went to Spain.

Not sure what others to suggest, as these were much better than most had experienced....

will they have them on ebay? but not sure if to trust them or not incase they been tampered with or maybe fake??

Aww Durex Love were great, but I imagine they have been replaced with someone else. I'm sure someone on here or from Lovehoney UK will suggest a modern replacement.

Durex love are thin, lubricated and don't smell too much of latex, right?

These http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15162 are my favourites at the moment, not too cheap but they're made of an amazing newish material, it's thin, super strong, and conducts heat ;) x

Jake, i not sure never used them. thats why i wanted to use the loyalty points to get them.

The mates ones i've seen those ones before, they look good, might get them ones one day. At the moment i've got a box of durex ribbed, that i ahd from the pound shop, lol. but they only have mates and some cheap ones there. But in home bargain they have a pack of 12 mates for just £1.49 original and lube ones i think. which is what i will be getting if i'm going to have regular sex again, better than paying a tenner, but sometimes its good to splash out i suppose especially if the sex is good haha

I'd recommend ebay for buying cheap condoms :) LoveHoney are great but they can't compete with the sellers who buy batches of thousands of unpackaged condoms then sell them unboxed just in jiffy bags. It does make me wonder how they get them when Durex generally supply their products to retailers boxed...

Yeah, i asked customer services about them. Their suppliers discontinued it, and they were unable to source it from another supplier.

I dont like the idea of buying condoms from ebay but ill have to.

Also, There seems to be a european and US version of packaging. I dont know if theres a difference after only using the US ones. They're pretty much the only condom I use

Nah wouldnt like to buy cheap condoms,just quality ones on the cheap. Although the ones in the pound shop should be ok otherwise they won't be able to sell them, can never be to careful!

just have to see if any others come up on the loyalty points page, there is one packet there of 12 but dont have enough points for that one.

Thanks to the ever-wonderful Lovehoney Buying Team, we've managed to source Durex Love condoms again.

The only difference is that the packaging is in Italian. They went live about 5 minutes ago. :-D

Durex Love Ultra Thin Condoms

Thanks to the ever-wonderful Lovehoney Buying Team, we've managed to source Durex Love condoms again.

The only difference is that the packaging is in Italian. They went live about 5 minutes ago. :-D

Durex Love Ultra Thin Condoms

ooohhh thats good thank you Gem might get them one day

They are back in stock on the loyalty points programme x time to order some soon!