Durex Real Feel... where has thou art gone?

Hey, just wondering if anyone remembers the Durex Real Feel ?? I found these great and so did my OH and then one day I couldn't get any... I managed to rack some down on eBay but when they arrived I reckon they were a faulty batch so binned them, However I was just over in Marbella and I noticed that they still sell them in shops and chemists.. did I miss something??

I stocked upon about 5 packs, better last me till I'm over again.

Have to say I wouldn't have thrown away the ones you got off of eBay! If anything I'd have returned them and got my money back!

However, I sadly don't remember the real feel condoms, maybe they discontinued them and repackaged them with a new packaging and name?

Hi Don_Don - as far as I am aware, the Real Feel condoms were discontinued in the UK when Durex last updated their packaging and names. I've had a look at the products available now and would recommend you try the Deluxe Micro Fine Crystal Clear Condoms. These are super thin condoms and still non latex just like Real Feel. Good luck!! :-)

Hi Louise, Only saw this now, thank's for that, I'll give them a try next time I'm buying, but I've also found the One Zero are really good and I also stocked up on Real Feel... I'll have to get shifting a few before I order more lol

Just had some One condoms to test from LH & the Zero's were good with plenty of feel as we're the pleasure dome.

Just had some One condoms to test from LH & the Zero's were good with plenty of feel as we're the pleasure dome.