E3 Conference

Hellooo ^_^

Has anyone else been watching the E3 conference this week? Who's conference made you all giddy with excitement or did they disappoint? What do you make of the trailers, gameplay exclusives & new features that were announced?

What games are you looking forward to? There's so many I couldn't list them all but I am very excited for quite a few this year *couch The Division, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Ghost Recon *cough xx

Ooooh! I completely forgot! I need to start Googling what i have missed. I know my partner is very excited for Assasins Creed.

X

I was hoping Bethesda would have talked about releasing a 6th Elder Scrolls chapter, would be such big news :/

Haven't had much choice but to hear what's been going on whether you've been watching it or not to be fair :p

I haven't been watching it but hear dribs and drabs of what is coming. Not terribly excited about much of it but it's not over yet XD

Come October I'm going to lose a bunch of money and my OH to Fallout 4. I'm possibly going to lose a whole load more money come Christmas as the time is getting nearer to investing in a PS4. Final Fantasy and other remakes are definitely a big part of the reason! Was never able to play 7 properly as it made me so so sick trying to play it so would be very glad of the chance to play it rather than sit in a room while someone else plays it and I listen :p

I agree with flexybexy I was hoping the same thing, but on the plus side I am really enjoying playing the elder scrolls online, even if it is a bit difficult to get into.

My partner is also really really REALLY! Excited for the final fantasy 7 remake, his been waiting for it for years!

My best friend skyped me crying when he seen the trailer for Metal Gear Solid 5 which gave me a laugh & I'm pretty excited for FIFA16. I tried to see if my family would all put money towrds buying me the limited edition Batman console bundle with Batman Arkham Knight for my birthday (which I cannot wait for!) but no luck, guess my student loan will be getting slightly smaller this month after I buy one heh x

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I agree with flexybexy I was hoping the same thing, but on the plus side I am really enjoying playing the elder scrolls online, even if it is a bit difficult to get into.

Skyrim was so bloody good, ESO's okay and it's definitely better now that they've scrapped the membership thing, but it's not even in the same league as the Elder Scrolls series in all honesty..

Fallout! FF! Gears of Four!
Oh jesus the man won't shut up. I just keep getting yelled at to look at pretty things.

We're gonna be getting a Pip-Boy, fo sure.

fairehlights wrote:

We're gonna be getting a Pip-Boy, fo sure.

Ooh I've been given every detail possible one the Pip-Boy, went from knowing nothing to everything in 10 minutes XD

100% agree flexybexy I must admit I am pretty disappointed by it as I was thinking it would be like skyrim but online.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!

Sorry for my outbust but 16 year old Paige had a massive fangirl attack!

Also adored Skyrim, also got my little sister into it.

That Uncharted 4 gameplay trailer THO.!

Never got into ANY of the Elder Scrolls. The combat is so abysmal in all the games I could never play them for more than an hour. The same was true for Fallout.

Not really excited about FFVII remake either. I prefered IX and X.

Dark Souls III however is something I'm incredibly excited for! The Dark Souls games are one of my favourite series ever! Completed Bloodborne the other day and it's just as good.

It wasn't part of E3, but I'm very excited about XCom 2 as well. Adored the first game. Hope it's as good.