easily cum

I cum easily when masturbate..usually not longer than 2 minute..is this premature ejaculation problem or normal..advice please..

It's pret ty normal - you've learnt how to bring yourself off in a quick timespan, it does not mean you will only ever last 2 minutes.

It might be worthwhile trying other masturbation techniques or positions

Perfectly normal, most people cum quicker when mastubating, the goal is to cum so you use the best pressure and speed to get you there. During sex it's much different, the pressure won't be perfect and the speed will change, you change positions and sensations change so you don't get there as quick.

have you tried edging yourself to last longer while mastubating?

What do you mean edging myselft during masturbation..stop wanking just before i cum

Try and last as long as possible, slow down when you're near, maybe use a lighter pressure, anything to delay yourself

^ Definitely agree there.
Keeping yourself from finishing is a great way to practice. Even if you use lighter pressure and you're sure its still going to make you cum, just stop for that moment and take a break. Just work up to longer intervals of breaks, and hopfully next time you see more improvement. If not...try again, don't give up on it because it could take a bit of time.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with that. I can get myself off ridiculously quick, it doesnt mean sex is like that - and thats completely okay. You know yourself, how much pressure, how fast ect - so its only natural its easier to cum.