jerking and cum

when stroking my penis to masturbate it only take a few second for me to cum...is this premature ejaculation or is this normal...it just feel not too satisfied when cumming...any advise...

Can be common esp if mega horny but best if you can stop when you feel the urge about to start. Pinch your balls let it go soft then start again. Tease yourself last as long as possible, end result is much more powerful

What about when you're with someone else?

If you cum the first time you feel like you need to, it'll probably end up being just be a release of cum without too much orgasm. As Andy has said above, you need to get to the point of almost cumming, then stop. Start again and keep repeating the process. It's called edging. First of all, it feels great when you finally cum as you've been working yourself up. Another great benefit is that it will (over time) increase your overall stamina.

Do you have the same issue when you're with a partner?

One of my x boyfriends was very sensitive and could come with very little touching. I found that either squeezing his erect penis hard, really hard, squeezing his balls and slowly releasing them or biting his ear would halt proceedings.

edging works well with a bit of time and practice, you will not always get it right. Also if you do come too soon, keep playing with yourself make yourself as hard as you can as soon as you can, then keep it there, more play when softening a little then pinching when needed. You should find you get better controls and much more pleasure this way.