Egg Testers - review this secret toy!

Yes please ,would love to.

App Controlled Vibrating Love Egg** - Silicone/Rechargeable

My wife and i have been wanting one of these for so long

Hi
Yes would love to be able to test these.
Ps i placed a review online, how do you know that i am a live reviewer, will you match the email address??

1 Like

Would also like to know if it possible to see if your a live reviewer

@Happy_days1 @poley you can request for your review status to be checked on this thread:

1 Like

Thank you

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna

More than happy to test this :slight_smile:

If we arenā€™t too late we would love to test for you!

App Controlled Vibrating Love Egg - Silicone/Rechargeable

Me and my partner would love to review this product for you :slight_smile:

i would absolutely love to try it

We would love to try this one as we are going on our honeymoon soon and would be very fun to use while we are there ! :slight_smile:

Thankyou

I would love to test this toy, my partner works away from home we are pretty adventurous and Iā€™ve just learned how to squirt with the love honey double ended glass vibrator. I will be absolutely honest about this product if Iā€™m lucky enough to review it. Thank you for youā€™re time and if youā€™re lucky enough you will have mine xx

How can we make some reviews Iā€™m finding it hard and Iā€™ve made quite a few orders. Iā€™m 47 and finding a whole new life when it comes to sex and how to be aroused I think women of my age would like my reviews and I want to share them. No more wham bam Thankyou mam more like ride me right and hold on tight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: