Embarrassing moments.

I had a near embarrassing moment at work the other day and it got me wondering what been your most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction? The other morning I was going to put on a lacy thong but at the last moment I changed my mind and I'm glad I did. During the day while at work I bent down and ripped the seam of my suit trousers from crotch to waistband, I was glad I had worn boxers that day.

Loves fun, that’s a nightmare. My trouser zip broke when I worked in a big office, I spent the whole day walking funny to try to lessen the embarrassment, had some pretty odd looks from everyone.

Have ripped open my top on a door and cupboard handle twice at work, both times were rather comical in terms of how they happened.....comical to me, anyway.

My partner was having a boxing match and I went to support him. It was a posh do and I went with his brothers & his friends so I was the only girl. I brought myself a black jumpsuit which was quite low cut and fitted at the top. I popped to the loo ( there wss only one female cubicle ) obviously having to undo the zip at the back To take it off. As I went to put it back on the zip decided to be a complete arse..I couldnt do it up or undo it. My boobs was falling all over the place. I had to ask random women waiting for the toilet outside to come and help me.

These are some funny moments. Not that long ago I saw a well presented posh looking lady walking through the train station with her skirt tucked in to her knickers, it was a great view, she had a nice ass and was wearing sexy knickers and stockings. Shame I wasn't closer to have a better view or let her know her wardrobe malfunction, luckily for her someone told her.

Me and the mrs lived with her parents while we saved for a deposit for a mortgage. Her mum never quite got the whole "this our private space" and she would quite ofter just knock and come straight in to our room without waiting for a reply. One afternoon the misses was under the covers pleasuring me and we heard the knock. She froze still and I freaked. Her mum looked surprised I was in bed in the afternoon. She asked if I was feeling ill to which I said yes, she left without realising the wife had my cock in her mouth. Another time we were in the onsuite and the wife had me bent over with a dildo stuck 6 inches in me. Again we heard the knock, the onsuite door was open but too far to reach so the shouted she was just getting in the shower, her mum saw we were naked on our knees but luckily didn't see my ass was full, she jumped back and gasped and said are you looking for something, to which wife instantly said she'd dropped an earring. The worst time was when I was shaving my pubes in the shower, the now famous know was heard and her mum just wandered into the onsuite, but it was so steamy she didn't see have my pubes were gone and the rest were covered in shaving foam. On any of these occasions if she had seen what was actuallu going on she would have said something and wanted to talk about it.

I remember having a wardrobe malfunction in work earlier this decade. I was wearing a loose fitting gingham shirt and the button-holes weren't very well reinforced. The only button-hole with any strength was the top one. Somehow it came undone during the day - and gradually pulled the following three open. I think I might have been sat like that for an hour. I remember leaning over a desk to hand someone a PDQ machine and a colleague looked shocked.

I walked back to my other desk and looked down to see my bra on display. It wasn't a very well fitting one either. I was so mortified I asked to go home.