embarrassing moments

I think I don't feel embarassed very often as I tend to laugh off all of the things that happen to me and because I could not care less. However, there is one that even though it has been quite a while, maybe four, five years ago, and I still cringe hard because of it.

And it was one day I stayed at my boyfriend's family house to spend the weekend as I used to do often before we moved in together. He works during the night shift and arrives home at eight thirty more or less, in the morning. And sometimes in the morning we would have some passionate sex in silence, because his mother was in the house as well (I don't regret nothing! Except what I'm about to tell!). However, in that morning his mother went to the grocery shop and we assumed she had gone to the big one, which is quite far from home. So we went crazy. As we thought that his mother would be out for a while, it was hardcore sex. I screamed as I naturally do (So many years trying not to moan... It's hard, but it had to be as naturally I'm quite scandalous), he pounded hard and the bed was moving some centimeters with each thrust. It's true, it was quite vigorous but it had been so long since we had the opportunity to do so. Even my boyfriend was doing some manly sounds.

We finished, totally wasted, and decided to go use the bathroom to clean, etc. We joked around "oh, and now we would discover that your mother had alreay arrived, hahaha".

When we oppened the bedroom door, from where the kitchen can be seen, ta-dah! On the top of the table were laying some supermarket grocery bags! At this point started a metaphoric thunder and flood and the end of the world. His mother wasn't in the house at the moment, but obviously she had been during the forbidden moment! And she is very, very catholic/religious.

I slept with him a bit as always, feeling almost nauseated with the happening, and when I left the room to go wash my face before lunch, etc., his mother was in her bedroom looking through the window, praying. "What have I done", I thought to myself. I greeted her as nothing happened and she spent the whole weekend (and according to my boyfriend, the week too) looking very sad and uneasy. Some weekends later it started to be an inconvenience to his parents for me to go there, but it all passed and all ended well. And we continued to have sex in his room, but never risked surround sound ever again.

Now this was a moment in my life that I can truly classify as an embarassment!

When I was 14 I was getting off the school bus when I managed to slip ( it was a rainy day so the stairs were wet ) and smack every step on the way down on my arse. Both shoes flew off in different directions and I landed in a puddle. I had been at the front of the queue to get off so everyone saw. I was so embarrassed I leapt up and pegged it to the library without my shoes or bag but thank god my friend grabbed them for me, I could never have faced the shame of going back for them. My forearms and bum cheeks were purple for a week afterwards!