Embarrassing Moments

Tube strike today so walking to work in central London, looking at gogle maps on phone and not looking where i was going and tripped up and went flying on the pavement. wearing shortish floaty skirt which went up as i fell on hands and knees showing off my stockings and worse my knicks which are see thu at back, you would think that was embarrassing but today was a day bf thought it would be fun for me to wear a butt plug for the day!

Most embabrrasing moment must have been when the mother walked in when myself and the OH was at it, needless to say i was straight under the covers, unfortunately the mrs had her bum on view and didnt manage to get under the qulit quick enough.

Needless to say it was very awkward that evening

MSJ6952 wrote:

Most embabrrasing moment must have been when the mother walked in when myself and the OH was at it, needless to say i was straight under the covers, unfortunately the mrs had her bum on view and didnt manage to get under the qulit quick enough.

Needless to say it was very awkward that evening

Well this is mine aswel haha (OH above)

Needless to say my mother-in-law had an eye full

Very awkward evening, make sure im faster getting under the quilt next time

Since I have a fetish for outdoor sex my BF and I were quite happily having sex in a woodland at around midnight late autumn. Obviously at that time of the year it is pitch black outside and we didn't think anyone would be as daring as us to be out in the woods at that time a night - how wrong we were. Suddenly out of what felt like now where around 30 cyclists were gazing at our naked arses with their super strength head torches as they were out for a midnight cycle run. Needless to say my BF and I rammed our clothes back on as quick as we could and scurried past them very embarassed... whoops...

Few years ago, I Was at an exes (girlfriend at the time) house in her bed, doing what 18 year olds do... When her shelf above the bed decided to collapse and land on my head, knocking me out halfway through the act!

A couple of years ago when me and my OH still lived apart with parents, I was at his house and decided I quite fancied a quickie before we headed out to meet up with his mates.Obviously we didn't notice the time and when ever his friends called round his parents used to just send them straight up to his room, no shout up to let us know people were at the door.Just remember getting really into it on top of my OH when the door flew open to four of his mates standing there! It was a dear in headlights moment! I just froze lol

Thankfully they shut the door and I have never moved so quickly in my life! It was soo embarrassing, but we did all have a laugh about it in the end

When I was moving to the uk,I had packed my vibes in one of my suitcases. The suitcase was small and my mum had suggested to use a bigger one with out me knowing she went to put everything in the bigger case, there was no hiding all my toys and everything! I was mortified

Almost 5 years ago when my OH and I moved into the place we now live in, the assistant vicar at the local church where my OH volunteered with the toddler group, offered to help us move the last few boxes and bags from storage into our new place. I was blissfully going about moving boxes from his car when I noticed he hadn't followed me in with the sealed bag he'd taken.

When I returned to the street outside he was standing there with a look somewhere between horro and disgust on his face and holding the sealed, but now bottomless, bag. Scattered around his feet in broad daylight, were my wife's toys and our adult dvd's.