Erotica 2009

We are all budgeted out until about April next year, but we are a sure thing for next year. I will be staying away from Carly though. Sorry but you sound as if you are on the edge

Puppies77 wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

im a little worried about my daughter. she just walked up to my computer screen and kissed livingfire's picture! x

That is possibly the cutest thing I've ever heard!

And we will indeed be there this year - bigger and better than last year (which will be hard as our stand was the biggest one there last time!)!

Was she breast fed, cos my little man is the same with the sun paper lmao.

I would love to go this year but i just not gona be able to make it, I am DEFINATLY going next year though....I'm assuming its every year *prays*

she was for the first 9 months, yeah!! x

Right. i think we need to arrange a meetup of the forum members if anyone is up for it!!! x

Will the mountain come to Muhammed or Muhammed to the mountain?

I'd love to go as had my eyes open to that whole world, not sure about going on my own though

WandA wrote:

External Media

erm..... not quite sure what that means (was born a blonde!) but was thinking london on that weekend! x

poppy904 wrote:

WandA wrote:

External Media

erm..... not quite sure what that means (was born a blonde!) but was thinking london on that weekend! x

hehe... basically I was saying is it up my way or am I expected to go to where it is... I'm not quite sure if I was implying I was the mountain or Muhammed... but anyway...

I wouldn't do London at the best of times!

fair enough. was just thinking of it as an opportunity far anyone that is there to meet up, whether its there or nearby. x

poppy904 wrote:

fair enough. was just thinking of it as an opportunity far anyone that is there to meet up, whether its there or nearby. x

I'm sure some people have suggested it before! Bit dead tonight... suggest it when its more activeExternal Media

Hi guys and gals, not been on here much lately as working on getting uber fit again, currently rowing 20-30,000 metres or 20-30K in modern money in an effort. Should l be in a position to see my feet again l might consider this... ha ha only joking- about the feet that is!!!

TB

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi guys and gals, not been on here much lately as working on getting uber fit again, currently rowing 20-30,000 metres or 20-30K in modern money in an effort. Should l be in a position to see my feet again l might consider this... ha ha only joking- about the feet that is!!!

TB

im gonna do some arrangements for a meetup, methinks!! watch this space!! x

Poppy count me in love to tag along too

monstergeeza wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

Right. i think we need to arrange a meetup of the forum members if anyone is up for it!!! x

Yep - Im in :)

Is it worth creating an email group - that way we dont get unwelcomes along lol (ie weirdos off the net)

definately! ive been designing nametags with our usernames on, too. tacky, i know, but how else are we gonna know who each other is!! x

hmm im being more convinced to come along to it, but itd probably be the friday for me

sweetlove666 wrote:

hmm im being more convinced to come along to it, but itd probably be the friday for me

but the party is on the saturday night!!!! do the saturday!!! x

poppy904 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

even if i did the saturday i couldnt afford to stay overnight so i wouldnt be going to the party.

id be travelling by train as well and its horrid on saturdays, esp in november as theres a lot of fotball matches on and the stations are full of drunks and transport police ect.

sweetlove666 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

even if i did the saturday i couldnt afford to stay overnight so i wouldnt be going to the party.

id be travelling by train as well and its horrid on saturdays, esp in november as theres a lot of fotball matches on and the stations are full of drunks and transport police ect.

awwww!! the party looks great!! x

ahh man i would LOVE to go to that! just to see the gadgets and meet everyone really lol!

poppy904 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

awwww!! the party looks great!! x

yeah is it just like a disco thing?. i must say i havent looked at the party thing cause i knew it was unlikley i could go

oh man if you go you'd have to go to the ball and if you go to the ball you'd have to stay in the hotel....so all in you're looking at a good £300-£400 for 2 people if you intend to eat and drink at some point! I suppose i could always eat noodles for 3 months until the next student loan lol!