Errr just some Q's (bum fun)

I for the first time ever wanted to glide one of the OH toys in my bum. So my Q's are.

*Should i do it,

*Should i tell her.

*Is it as good for men.

*Any tips.

many thanks people. Sorry MODS if its in the wrong section.

use the search bar to have a look for other topica about this, as theres loads about anal and all have pretty good replys.

diamonds

many thanks diamonds Mods can close if wanted

My advice is to talk to your OH and maybe see about getting a little, purpose made toy to start with! I think this looks fab:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

The best tips I can think of are to go slow and use LOTS of lube (on the toy and ass). I start by rubbing the tip of the toy/finger round the rim of the hole and I keep circling while easing slowly inside. I like to lick and suck my OHs cock while I do this as it helps him to relax and I'm told the duel stimulation is really nice! Also: breathe out as the toy is pushed in for easier penetration.

Personally I would avoid using any of the desensitising/anaesthetic creams you can buy as pain is there for a reason, it's there to let you know when you're doing damage. Done right anal penetration really shouldn't be painful so I don't think these creams are even necessary!

Hope this helps!

xxKPxx

Thanks KP